Abelton and Akai

kcearl

I see deaf people
may be coming out with new hardware thats even more integrated...possible maschine killer?

who knows

news at ten

:)

it looks like it was the MPC Ren....no Ableton link, prolly just some shitty software...the Studio version looks more interesting, maybe a maschine beater??? who knows, Akais forays into software arent brilliant

i think they may have missed the boat, hopefully it'll push maschine v2 into being though...competitions always good :)

i think they may have missed the boat, hopefully it'll push maschine v2 into being though...competitions always good :)

NAMM is right around the corner so who knows :D.

Those youtubers are pretty rough on this new line though. I'm sure Akai isnt too worried. Their APCs and MPKs are doing just fine.

yeah...i heard they just pushed the release date back until August...not a great sign??

yeah...i heard they just pushed the release date back until August...not a great sign??

Uh-oh.

I'm going to assume they're going to change things and right some wrongs. Which is never a bad thing.
I don't think I've ever seen something be shit on as much as the Ren and Studio.

yeah its seems to get it from all sides...ive been using the mikro whilst in asia and Im really enjoying it...more as a vst in ableton, it would have to some very tempting software to try the Akai...dunno, it looks pretty crap from the screen shots

Back