A Reel or cjacek....or anyone interested.....new stuff

elmerfunk

To Infinity..and Beyond!!
Gentlemen,
Just wanted to post a few pics of the MSR-16 that I acquired this past weekend. It arrived today and it's in great shape. I got the deck, rolling stand, RC-416 remote, punch in/out pedal, and 2 reels of tape for $960. It is squeaky clean. Can't wait to lay down some tracks. I will keep you posted. Thanks for all your help in the past I appreciate it. Passing on those other 16 tracks was well worth it.

Attachments

• msr16.jpg
    msr16.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 44
  • msr16 2.jpg
    msr16 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
new pics

Trying to get some better pics

Attachments

• msr16 5.jpg
    msr16 5.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 33
  • msr16 4.jpg
    msr16 4.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 28
Congrats... looks great.

Those remotes are really hard to find. You got a great deal at that price.

:)

Thanks guys.....I'm excited. Just trying to get the room ready for habitation. Should be tracking in a couple weeks I hope. I'll post some sounds as soon as I can.

wooooah that's an attractive looking machine......will you ask it if it'll go out with me? Tell it I'm tall and have blue eyes.

antispatula said:
wooooah that's an attractive looking machine......will you ask it if it'll go out with me? Tell it I'm tall and have blue eyes.
Tall and blue eyes is very cool........do you have a 6 figure income?

elmerfunk said:
Gentlemen,
I got the deck, rolling stand, RC-416 remote...

I noticed in another post you're putting together a studio. Just for your own information about the remote, if you need to extend the cable it comes with, you can use a male to female extension cable in between the remote and the MSR-16 and it will work fine. I've done this when I've needed to do my own vocals, which is in a separate room from my control room.

-MD

themaddog said:
I noticed in another post you're putting together a studio. Just for your own information about the remote, if you need to extend the cable it comes with, you can use a male to female extension cable in between the remote and the MSR-16 and it will work fine. I've done this when I've needed to do my own vocals, which is in a separate room from my control room.

-MD
Thanks for the heads up....that will come in handy....I do most of the tracking myself. I appreciate it.

Not only a beautiful machine but well shot too! I'm a sucker for great picts!! Thanks for sharing! :) :)

Btw, nice hardwood floors! ;)

Back