A nod to George and the Beatles.

There you go again. Haven't you heard a word I've said, or for that matter Bob Dylan?

Stop being sorry, my friend. Not that nobody cares about you, but much of this is for shits and giggles, shooting the shit, perhaps occasionally thought provoking. Ultimately, who cares. It is what it is, nothing more.
What are you on about man!! Common man

There you go again. Haven't you heard a word I've said, or for that matter Bob Dylan?

Stop being sorry, my friend. Not that nobody cares about you, but much of this is for shits and giggles, shooting the shit, perhaps occasionally thought provoking. Ultimately, who cares. It is what it is, nothing more.
Mick I am really sorry, I never meant to offend or upset you in any way. Ok ????

I’m just here to create an artificial alter-ego, RFR said that. I concur, I said that.

You haven't offended me, man. Let's just drop it before you really piss me off. Kidding!

Relax, man.

Now would that be you? Or your alter ego that would get pissed off? :LOL:

Last edited:
I have a special love for KFC being as I met my wife at one when she was an innocent (sort of :D) 17 year old beauty working the counter. I was a 22 year old long haired hippie in a local rock band. Man it was love at first site....I walk in and she's oh wow your eyes are so red and I smiled and said wow your eyes are soooooo blue! And that's when the trouble started. Turned out we had some mutual friends and I'm talking her up. My friend is outside honking the horn screaming c'mon!...I walk out start the truck and tell my friend I think I just met my wife.....45 years later I still can't shake off the shackles of that ball n chain...she's soooo cute!

She was kind of popular with the band too...ya know starving musicians .....after her shift she'd bring a bucket or two of left over KFC with all the sides...damn that stuff was good.

I’m just here to create an artificial alter-ego.
An ‘avatar’ if you will, that happens to like chicken.
It wouldn't be the first time that an alter ego showed up here at HR. LOL!

An avatar that likes chicken?

Fox, coyote, bobcat?

Ok. Now you've wrangled me into this mess. Chicken fried steak is my favorite breakfast. Period. I gotta have mine with enough gravy to make it look like a bowl of soup with some steak at the bottom. On the way home from gigs at 4AM I always stopped at the Bob's Big Boy for some of that ambrosia.

And now back to your regularly scheduled KFC. . . The best song off The White Album

Back