A new freaking dense mix.

The song rocks. The only two things worth mentionining are the snare sounds slightly louder for the track. And the 2:30 the hats/cymbals were a little too loud. Just my opinion. Dude, this songs rocks are is. But if you were wanting to listen to opinions then those are the only things I could find worth mentioning. The singing and the playing on everything is very pro.

:)

Alex, you're not the only one who plays by ear.....I can't read a single note!

Me neither. I do everything by feel and ear. I don't really even know any drum rudiments, and the ones I do know, I have no clue how to use them.

Fantastic singing, vato. So many things rhyme with "maricón", but you're going to have to give Greg a break at some point :D

The mix sounds very nice on my piss-poor system

The song rocks. The only two things worth mentionining are the snare sounds slightly louder for the track. And the 2:30 the hats/cymbals were a little too loud. Just my opinion. Dude, this songs rocks are is. But if you were wanting to listen to opinions then those are the only things I could find worth mentioning. The singing and the playing on everything is very pro.

:)
Thanks for the listening, man. I'll take your recommendations.

Fantastic singing, vato. So many things rhyme with "maricón", but you're going to have to give Greg a break at some point :D

The mix sounds very nice on my piss-poor system
Pobre cabrón no sabe que estoy haciendo canciones para joderlo. :D Next time ill go with a different theme. :)

That sounds pretty damn good for 'someone who can't play an instrument'. As for me, I just plug in notes in my midi notation software.

Back