A mini Beatles medley/tribute.

I think you did a Fantastic job ! This is Especially impressive for such an ambtious project. I can't imagine even attempting to pull this off.
I Really liked your vocals. Hope you find the time and ambition to post more.. Enjoyed it .. mark

I think you did a Fantastic job ! This is Especially impressive for such an ambtious project. I can't imagine even attempting to pull this off.
I Really liked your vocals. Hope you find the time and ambition to post more.. Enjoyed it .. mark
Thank you so much, Mark. 😎

Finally had time for a listen. I’m with Mark on this, I think it sounds fantastic.
Guy
Thanx Guy.

Is that pronounced like the word "guy"? Or is it like the French pronunciation "Gee" (Hard "G", obviously)?

I live in Montreal, so I've known a lot of "Gee"s. :)

Yeah ....you still suck....... :laughings: Nah I'm just joshing with ya man,

I think you did a fine job on this.

These are not exactly easy covers to pull off.

Vocals / harmonies and guitar are really good ......heck the bass, various keys and drums are great too!

Keep em coming!

BTW just for the record...what Daw and Interface did you record these on?

Yeah ....you still suck....... :laughings: Nah I'm just joshing with ya man,

I think you did a fine job on this.

These are not exactly easy covers to pull off.

Vocals / harmonies and guitar are really good ......heck the bass, various keys and drums are great too!

Keep em coming!

BTW just for the record...what Daw and Interface did you record these on?
Thanx TAE. I use REAPER and a TASCAM us-1800 interface.

My complete list of equipment, including instrument, mics, etc...Is in the description under the video on Youtube. :)

Reactions: TAE
Pretty ballsy taking on the Beatles. Kudos. Well done. Ending left me a little hanging, lol.

Mix is good. Vocals are good. Everything in its place. Nice.

Random dude, I see in the responses a fair bit of mention of the vocals.

Interesting.

Maybe it’s just me, but in all of the music I’ve heard come out of your drum cave, the vocals always have a ‘beatle-esque’ kind of vibe.

Good stuff

Back