A little instrumental fun

It's very cool. Not what I expected from you at all. Nicely mixed and great mood. Love the talk box part. Not crazy about the drums, but that's about it.

Don't worry about the 25 views and no response. If it only got 25 views in 2 days, there must have been a big in-flux of new posts and yours sank to page 2 before anyone had a chance to see it. I wouldn't have seen it if you didn't post again.

I didn't think it sucked at all. I thought it was a little odd with the drums pushed to the right, but it fit well and really opened up the middle for all that was going on there. Cool song.

This one must have slipped by me too because I at least try to listen to everything here even if I don't post. I'm more of a listener and reader than poster. Keep jammin' out. :D

Trump

It's very cool. Not what I expected from you at all. Nicely mixed and great mood. Love the talk box part. Not crazy about the drums, but that's about it.

Don't worry about the 25 views and no response. If it only got 25 views in 2 days, there must have been a big in-flux of new posts and yours sank to page 2 before anyone had a chance to see it. I wouldn't have seen it if you didn't post again.
I was kinda going for an 80's sound electronic drum sound.....everything except the guitars were done on an old korg n364 and an alesis quadrasynth. Thanks for the listen man!!!

Sounded cool to me. Can't think of anything to add - I like the synth
Thanks

I didn't think it sucked at all. I thought it was a little odd with the drums pushed to the right, but it fit well and really opened up the middle for all that was going on there. Cool song.

This one must have slipped by me too because I at least try to listen to everything here even if I don't post. I'm more of a listener and reader than poster. Keep jammin' out. :D

Trump
LOL....the drums being pushed to the right was because we played a biker rally the other night....next to the burnout pit. Surprised all of it was not pushed to the right!:rolleyes: Thanks for the listen.

nice clarity...nice keys...funny im a total drum machine/80s nut but i wasnt sure about theses either...maybe the beat, maybe just not synthetic enough, theyre better when everything in the mix just not so on there own

the talk box is excellent...Id have loved to hear some arp coming in and out behind it...when the talk box goes out the first time I like the synth Id just have a little more grit on it..either a reso filter or maybe some saturation or distortion

I hope you develop this...I was pretty disappointed how short it was, i was typing as it played :o

LOL....the drums being pushed to the right was because we played a biker rally the other night....next to the burnout pit. Surprised all of it was not pushed to the right!:rolleyes: Thanks for the listen.

That's some funny shit. :laughings: You know I went to a Tool concert quite a while ago in Louisville and they had the drummer pushed all the way to the right side of the stage. It was pretty cool cause you could see how bad ass that sum bitch really was at playin' drums, but now that I think of it maybe it was just the same bikers that you were talking about and they love the drums on that side. Have a good one dude.

Back