A Joe Biden Poll

Do you think Joe Biden is one of the best U. S. Presidents in the last 30 years?

• No!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Fukk No!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Are You High AND Stupid?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • My username is Dave Matthews

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I Am An Illegal Immigrant Living In The U.S.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I teach chemistry to kids in England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My oldest daughter is married to a Mexican national. She teaches Spanish/English in both countries but not in public schools. They have dual citizenship now I think. They are always back and forth between the two countries and she is all over. She just got back from S.Africa. When she was going to be married. some coworkers asked me how I felt about that and I replied, "I don't care if he is purple and from Jupiter, as long as he treats her good."

My oldest daughter is married to a Mexican national. She teaches Spanish/English in both countries but not in public schools. They have dual citizenship now I think. They are always back and forth between the two countries and she is all over. She just got back from S.Africa. When she was going to be married. some coworkers asked me how I felt about that and I replied, "I don't care if he is purple and from Jupiter, as long as he treats her good."
My daughter’s husband is Cuban (born here but his parents came over on a boat after the revolution). Nicest son-in-law a proud Dad could ask for.

I’m just glad just didn’t fall in love with some Biden-loving kook. Whew! Dodged a bullet in that one

My daughter’s husband is Cuban (born here but his parents came over on a boat after the revolution). Nicest son-in-law a proud Dad could ask for.

I’m just glad just didn’t fall in love with some Biden-loving kook. Whew! Dodged a bullet in that one
:ROFLMAO:

Back