A Joe Biden Poll

Do you think Joe Biden is one of the best U. S. Presidents in the last 30 years?

• No!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Fukk No!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Are You High AND Stupid?

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • My username is Dave Matthews

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I Am An Illegal Immigrant Living In The U.S.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I teach chemistry to kids in England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Straight up.... is it your belief that Trump defeated Biden in 2020 general election? Yes or no? <----

You and Clinton, peas in a damn pod. Okay then, have it your way. At this point what difference does it really make. I'm thinking you should save your rise in blood pressure for the upcoming 2024 election. Pace and brace, my friend.

Besides, I've a sneaking suspicion you're asking the wrong question. "Is it your belief that Trump defeated Biden in the 2024 election?" Update and get with the program.

It's gonna be a doozy.

You and Clinton, peas in a damn pod. Okay then, have it your way. At this point what difference does it really make. I'm thinking you should save your rise in blood pressure for the upcoming 2024 election. Pace and brace, my friend.

Besides, I've a sneaking suspicion you're asking the wrong question. "Is it your belief that Trump defeated Biden in the 2024 election?" Update and get with the program.

It's gonna be a doozy.
Well 100% Trump won in 2016.
Biden 100% won in 2020.
And we shall see...

2024? That would be correct, Sir. You win a one way ticket to N. America. Do what you will, but you might want to wear one of them masks in case America sneezes. Or just keep your gab shut and follow the leader. Trudao knows best.
Had to re-read what you said, and edit before Speedy Gonzales got to it.
Too late... :ROFLMAO:

Back