A Day of Remembrance....

Yes, I do, but I felt an ignorant statement deserved one in return :p

I've been to Montreal a couple of times, it's a beautiful city and not politically like the hinterlands that are more secessionist.

But ultimately, it's in a malcontent province in a country with a small population. Even so, I wouldn't piss on a statue of Jacques Cartier on Canada Day, as you just did. OK, I dunno how much they care about Cartier in Ottawa, and Canada Day in Quebec City, so it's a mixed metaphor. But you probably don't know anyone who was at the Pentagon that day, and I do.

So you deserve negs for your post, it is little different than what Fred Phelps does. But he isn't worth it, and neither are you, so I didn't bother . . . although I would sign it if I did.

Yeah, well, negs or pos, it's the least importatn thing to me. But I know what they represent. It'a about people agreeing or disagreeing with you. So, I have no problem with them, either way.

It comes down to the fact that we have different viewpoints on what "disrespecting the deceased" means. I have my opinion on what 9/11 (and Oklahoma, and the first WTC bombing, and many other things in history) is about. It's my view that was formed from alot of things I've read, watched, heard, etc....Same way everybody forms an opinion on anything. I don't just jump on bandwagons, weather it's to blindly discredit or blindly defend the people we call "civil servants".

So I don't see how what I think dishonors anyone. I didn't kill those people. The people that killed them dishonored them. We just have a difference of opinion on who that is.

They are in my thoughts also....along with those involved in the aftermath heroic acts of attempting rescues whilst still in great danger, many of whom, did lose their lives while doing so ...searching for those alive and the solemn task of locating the dead, treating the wounded, providing food, water, shelter and support. To those with the heart wrenching task of telling loved ones, of their loss. Also to those who had the job of cleaning up.

I also think of the families of the other side....and their loss. We cannot control those things, our loved ones do.....nor the love we still feel, even when the things they do are wrong, even horrific. Broken hearts are broken hearts, no matter what side you are on.

I commend the spirit of the NY'rs....to get on with living.

My brother was born on Dec 7th.

My Dad was born on Sept 11th.

I suspect May 5th is probably when the world will end.:cool:

Yeah, well, negs or pos, it's the least importatn thing to me. But I know what they represent. It'a about people agreeing or disagreeing with you. So, I have no problem with them, either way.

No! They represent people who are shocked at your wildly inappropriate behavior! It matters not if your conspiracies theories are correct! This is a MEMORIAL thread! Blather about your opinions on your own thread TOMORROW.

A quote given to another man who saw conspiracies everywhere he looked:

You have done enough. Have you no sense of decency sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?

No! They represent people who are shocked at your wildly inappropriate behavior! It matters not if your conspiracies theories are correct! This is a MEMORIAL thread! Blather about your opinions on your own thread TOMORROW.

A quote given to another man who saw conspiracies everywhere he looked:

You have done enough. Have you no sense of decency sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?

Wrong. If someone made a remark about scum bag terrorist hijackers, you wouldn't have batted an eye, understandably so. I also think the people that were involved are scumbags. And I agree that the hijackers were scum. We just have different points of view about which other scumbags hand their hands in it...that's all.

Bottom line, you're enraged because you don't like what I think about this particular subject. We totally disagree and always will. But don't try to turn it into a moral issue. That's phony and dishonest on your part. I'm not dishonoring anyone but the murderers.

Bottom line, you're enraged because you don't like what I think about this particular subject. We totally disagree and always will. But don't try to turn it into a moral issue. That's phony and dishonest on your part. I'm not dishonoring anyone but the murderers.

I am dishonest and phony? Oh please. I repeat: this is a MEMORIAL thread. Why are you heckling people on a MEMORIAL thread?

I am dishonest and phony? Oh please. I repeat: this is a MEMORIAL thread. Why are you heckling people on a MEMORIAL thread?

You are being phony. We're responding to each other. How is that heckling anyone??? That was really pathetic on your part. I guess anyone who answers you but doesn't agree with you is heckling. Nice, great example of honoring the Freedom certain people have died for. Talk about disgraceful.

I'll let you have the last word. I'm sure in all your non-phoniness you'll Google a great Shakespeare quote....or something.:rolleyes:

Sad.

Last edited:
Seem this thread should be for Americans only.

Its like Germans asking jews to for a moment of silence every years as the holocaust goes on.

Back