A brand spankin new one ...

Great song---Sounds like you are an experienced songwriter--I love the chord changes and flow of the song-It has that familiar sound-but is still original. As far as the mix etc.--Sounds like everyone else has said it already--Maybe you should avoid this key--lol...what I mean is it sounds like your singing at the edge of your range--I dont know baaah. Anyway I liked this alot.

Aahh analog----

For years I used a multitrack cassette machine and never got something as clean as this. You've done a great job considering the limitations of the medium. I like the song a lot, nice arrangement, cool harmonium (?) solo, good vocals. I wouldn't change a thing really. Watch out when you get a full blown digital rig, you're stuff is gonna shine.

Jon

man this song is beautiful....it was hard to listen as my dad just passed away last year and that was all i could think of as i was listening...these chords remind me of a duran-duran..song..."and i wont cry for yesterday....somethin somethin ordinary world.."..but only in the chords....not the melody...again great song..

jamal

the song is there and it's great ... the arangement is there too .. the execution is not there yet... :) you got alot of advice already..

one thing that helps me with intonation sometimes (compliments to my wife)... specialy on high notes... is thinking of comming down to a note rather then sliding up to it... if you can here your "sour" notes then you are ok and it's all just a matter of practice (i think).

good song dude...
cheers

Back