?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you need to learn how to type a title because guess what , the place where it says Title you typed in ??????????? . Unless its a alien language that you speak , its pretty ridiculous.

Hello, er... as brilliantly intuitive as the title suggests, I wonder, would you mind rephrasing that question?

D'you think he read the other thread and is trying to wind you up?

That's what it looks like to me.

Dr. V

Last edited:
Hello, er... as brilliantly intuitive as the title suggests, I wonder, would you mind rephrasing that question?

D'you think he read the other thread and is trying to wind you up?

That's what it looks like to me.

Dr. V

Yeah, good call. That's what I was thinking too.

Now you need to learn how to type a title because guess what , the place where it says Title you typed in ??????????? . Unless its a alien language that you speak , its pretty ridiculous.

You need to stop being such a cyber bully :D

;)

Yeah, good call. That's what I was thinking too.

You need to stop being such a cyber bully :D

;)

this is so amazing , you know in the other thread that poor guy had a proper title and simply asked what he needs for a home studio and oh no that was all wrong , he should have did his research before and this guy puts up ???? for title and its all good ?

Maybe it was a sarcasm but i am no good with Sarcasm , I take thing literally.

Welcome aboard!
This is actually a very good place to be but it's silly season right now.
Start off by reading as much as you can here http://www.tweakheadz.com/guide.htm and when you have a good idea of what you want, let us know and we'll be glad to give you tips about whichever gear we've used.
Have some fun with it. :)

Maybe it was a sarcasm but i am no good with Sarcasm , I take thing literally.

It was indeed. You must have a rough life. :laughings:

Welcome aboard!
This is actually a very good place to be but it's silly season right now.
Start off by reading as much as you can here http://www.tweakheadz.com/guide.htm and when you have a good idea of what you want, let us know and we'll be glad to give you tips about whichever gear we've used.
Have some fun with it. :)

Haha definitely silly season right now :D

Your post would make a nice sticky.... ;)

I thought it was hilarious. I just checked the Newbies forum (always so much fun) and saw this... hahahah.

It's Jim Lad's fault....he comes in here bellowing "Welcome Aboard" in big blue letters like he owns the place....like it's a freakin' ship or something!

It is a ship...the Flying Dutchman....er..the Flying Frenchchman.

Guys:
You have taken your "Newbie" debate to a whole new level of absurdity.
Either this thread is a hoax or you have chosen to ridicule anyone who takes the time to help a newcomer. Neither scenario is acceptable in that, both render the Newbie section of Homerecording.com, unworkable.
Last night, I took the time to ask a moderator to shut down one of your threads which was inviting everyone to "Slam" a regular contributor here.
Your arguments are now spilling over into other threads.
That's enough now.
Call a truce and start behaving like civil human beings.

Guys:
You have taken your "Newbie" debate to a whole new level of absurdity.
Either this thread is a hoax or you have chosen to ridicule anyone who takes the time to help a newcomer. Neither scenario is acceptable in that, both render the Newbie section of Homerecording.com, unworkable.
Last night, I took the time to ask a moderator to shut down one of your threads which was inviting everyone to "Slam" a regular contributor here.
Your arguments are now spilling over into other threads.
That's enough now.
Call a truce and start behaving like civil human beings.

There is a chance that the OP was just trying to cause trouble in posting this.

I think everyone is just taking it as an opportunity to have some fun in the irony of his post. Nobody was really ridiculing you (at least I don't think they were). I believe guitaristic was just having some fun and being sarcastic when he jokingly made that post.

I do see a trend starting in the Newbies section that should probably stop. We want people new to the site and new to recording to be able to post whatever question they want without fear of intimidation or ridicule from other users. That's the purpose of the Newbies section.

There are some people who are so new, they don't even know the right questions to ask. It happens often and we will give them safe haven here. I see people having a little bit of fun in the more recent threads and it hasn't gotten entirely out of control yet. Not really ridiculing newbies, but it's getting close and shouldn't go any further.

The Slam Dr. Varney thread was out of context for this forum and deleted for that reason.

Show patience for new people. Show patience for people for whom english is not a first language. If you don't want to help out in the Newbies forum, then don't post here.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back