$200k direct payment to Joe Biden

That's interesting. Not really though.

I've been in Tucson and San Tan Valley for the last week or so. I read the New York Times, Reuters, and NPR every day and didn't see anything about this. But I did see Chris Botti and his incredible band at the Fox Theatre on Thursday night. Our 3rd time seeing him. It was an outstanding show. That kat continues to surround himself with world class players. It was a killer performance. Highly recommended :thumbs up:

That's interesting. Not really though.
Some have a strong devotion to pretending Joedaughtershowers isn't corrupt.

I've been in Tucson and San Tan Valley for the last week or so. I read the New York Times, Reuters, and NPR every day and didn't see anything about this.
Okay well...that settles the matter, nothing to see here.

:ROFLMAO:

But I did see Chris Botti and his incredible band at the Fox Theatre on Thursday night. Our 3rd time seeing him. It was an outstanding show. That kat continues to surround himself with world class players. It was a killer performance. Highly recommended :thumbs up:
He's got a nice sound, always has a great group from examples I've heard.

Joedaughtershowers got some 'splainin to do.

You laugh at Wikipedia, but trust Rumble? Hmmm...

I'm not claiming Joe Biden is not corrupt. I am claiming - because it's 100% true - that there is no evidence of corruption. James Comer has said lots of stuff - and has produced nothing. Just like with election fraud - the type and scale that would change the outcome of the last election - you've got nothing but accusations. And hope. That's not good enough for me.

This too.... is looking like another nothing-burger. When damning evidence is brought out in the light of day - you won't find me defending Joe Biden.

Last edited:

Rumble like Youtube, Bitchute , etc is just a platform. They don’t create the content, they just host it.
You could get on Rumble and start a ‘Dave’s music’ channel. Would it all of a sudden be deemed crap because it’s on Rumble?

More platforms for putting out info is a good thing, not a bad thing. Some censor more, some less.

Its up to the end user to determine and make up their own minds as to what is bullshit and what’s valid info.

Side note regarding Wikipedia - which I have donated to since it's beginning....

It is an excellent open source information resource that takes the responsibility of being reliable very seriously. If you've ever tried to contribute to or edit a subject entry there - you'll find that there is a system in place which facilitates the end goal of reliability. Nothing is perfect and nothing ever will be. But it is neither true or accurate to claim that Wikipedia is an unreliable source. It is, in fact, an incredibly reliable source. This is not an opinion. It is verifiably true. Not to mention that much of the subject matter there is not the kind of thing that you have an "opinion" about. For instance - the entry on the subject "Algebra". Like a lot of subjects - there's not much room for opinion about algebra.

From Wiki:

It is hard to know what to trust online these days. Disinformation and scammers are everywhere. Wikipedia is different: not perfect, but also not here to make a profit or to push a particular perspective. It is written by everyone, together. Wikipedia is something we all share, like a library or a public park. We are passionate about our model because we want everyone to have equal access to high-quality information – something that is becoming harder and harder to find online.

Rumble like Youtube, Bitchute , etc is just a platform. They don’t create the content, they just host it.
You could get on Rumble and start a ‘Dave’s music’ channel. Would it all of a sudden be deemed crap because it’s on Rumble?

More platforms for putting out info is a good thing, not a bad thing. Some censor more, some less.

Its up to the end user to determine and make up their own minds as to what is bullshit and what’s valid info.
You are missing the fact that Rumble DOES create bullshit content. That is exactly why they are rated so poorly.

You are missing the fact that Rumble DOES create bullshit content. That is exactly why they are rated so poorly.
What content is that? What channels?

And even if what you’re saying is true, that doesn’t mean there aren’t truthful content creators on the platform or any of the other media platforms.

Last edited:
I'm not claiming Joe Biden is not corrupt. I am claiming - because it's 100% true - that there is no evidence of corruption. James Comer has said lots of stuff - and has produced nothing. Just like with election fraud - the type and scale that would change the outcome of the last election - you've got nothing but accusations. And hope. That's not good enough for me.

This too.... is looking like another nothing-burger. When damning evidence is brought out in the light of day - you won't find me defending Joe Biden.
Preach brother.

brassplyer said:
Joedaughtershowers got some 'splainin to do.

There's a significant difference between Rumble and Wikipedia. A Rumble video is by one particular content uploader and in this case is a statement by a particular individual James Comer. The big difference between Rumble and YouTube is Rumble doesn't actively censor voices from a particular side the way YouTube does. Is Comer telling it straight? Decide for yourself.

A Wikipedia article typically has input from numerous, mostly anonymous editors. Even gotten involved with a Wikipedia article? Arbitration and other committees, moderators and on and on - the layers are endless. "Policy" means whatever some cabal decides it means and isn't at all consistently applied from one article to another. A "reliable source" is whatever a particular cabal says it is. The content is subject to the bias of whoever has the time to devote to it and there's a definite leftist bias, that's just fact.

Wikipedia has an odd credo - "Verifiability, not truth". Some bullshit article in a leftist rag that's deemed a "reliable source" says something, that's a good citation by Wiki standards. Use a citation from a source the leftists don't like they'll go to obsessive lengths to get it excluded.

From one of the founders of Wikipedia.

Last edited:
Side note regarding Wikipedia - which I have donated to since it's beginning....

It is an excellent open source information resource that takes the responsibility of being reliable very seriously.
Funny then that universities don't accept it as a source for research papers.

Some try to add reliable information, many are devoted to only allowing leftist bias. At best it's a place to start but nothing more.

A (believed former) Wikipedia moderator whose identity I became aware of is a convicted child molester - did time for it. When he was active as a moderator he pissed off a lot of people - absolute horse's ass.

Show an example of content specifically created by the company that runs Rumble.

Leftists hate Rumble because it doesn't censor conservative voices the way YouTube does and Twitter used to do.

Show an example of content specifically created by the company that runs Rumble.

Leftists hate Rumble because it doesn't censor conservative voices the way YouTube does and Twitter used to do.
Sites like Rumble don't need to create original content. They are tickled pink to post bullshit for the clicks = money.
Anyway... where's the indictment?

brassplyer said:

Sites like Rumble don't need to create original content.
So you can't back this up:

You are missing the fact that Rumble DOES create bullshit content.
They host a variety of content, not all of it political, they don't create any.

Haven't you claimed to be a conservative? Why would you object to a site allowing a wide range of voices?

They are tickled pink to post bullshit for the clicks = money.
I'm not versed as to what Rumble's income flow model is but other than volunteer efforts do you work for free?

So you can't back this up:

They host a variety of content, not all of it political, they don't create any.

Haven't you claimed to be a conservative? Why would you object to a site allowing a wide range of voices?

I'm not versed as to what Rumble's income flow model is but other than volunteer efforts do you work for free?

Are they worse than Fox news?
Welcome back BTW.
CNN is what it is. Fox is what it is. Every network is what they are. At best, all networks are unreliable and biased one way or another. It's quite frightening that it's the media outlet moguls who have more control of not only the U.S. but also other countries politicians. Newspaper editors are worse yet@

Back