1958 Hammond C3

Badger

Very good condition, never gigged with. A few minor scratches and a small chip out of the vaneer...all of which occured while it sat in the church storeroom for 20 years.

Organ comes with JR20 tone cabinet(does not have original speakers, but it works), bench, and pedals. It will be available at the end of next week, maybe sooner after I do a few minor maintenance things on it. The only mod that has ever been done to it is an external 1/4 inch unbalanced jack was added by me following instructions from Goff. I will remove it if the new owner does not want it.

For those of you who do not know, the C3 is the exact same organ as the B3, only with solid sides instead of legs. All parts other than the cabinet are indentical.

I will also throw in a service manual, and a bottle of oil for it. I am asking $2000 for it, which I believe is more than fair. Hammonds in this shape don't come around often.

I aquired this beautiful instrument from a church in a small town which a friend of mine is the organist at. IT had sat unused for aprox 20 years or more, so this really has low hours on it. I will, following the sale of this organ, have a Motion Sound R3-147 rack mount leslie for sale, and a pair of Roll R Kari Dollies. (if you don't know what these are, do a search...they are essential for moving hammonds). I will give the buyer of the Organ first shot at these as well.

One last thing. I will consider a partial trade of a Roland VK, Hammond, or Korg B3 clone keyboard. Nows your chance to take advantage of my world coming to an end and upgrade to the real thing.

Bdgr said:
Very good condition, never gigged with. A few minor scratches and a small chip out of the vaneer...all of which occured while it sat in the church storeroom for 20 years.

Organ comes with JR20 tone cabinet(does not have original speakers, but it works), bench, and pedals. It will be available at the end of next week, maybe sooner after I do a few minor maintenance things on it. The only mod that has ever been done to it is an external 1/4 inch unbalanced jack was added by me following instructions from Goff. I will remove it if the new owner does not want it.

For those of you who do not know, the C3 is the exact same organ as the B3, only with solid sides instead of legs. All parts other than the cabinet are indentical.

I will also throw in a service manual, and a bottle of oil for it. I am asking $2000 for it, which I believe is more than fair. Hammonds in this shape don't come around often.

I aquired this beautiful instrument from a church in a small town which a friend of mine is the organist at. IT had sat unused for aprox 20 years or more, so this really has low hours on it. I will, following the sale of this organ, have a Motion Sound R3-147 rack mount leslie for sale, and a pair of Roll R Kari Dollies. (if you don't know what these are, do a search...they are essential for moving hammonds). I will give the buyer of the Organ first shot at these as well.

One last thing. I will consider a partial trade of a Roland VK, Hammond, or Korg B3 clone keyboard. Nows your chance to take advantage of my world coming to an end and upgrade to the real thing.

Bdgr said:

pictures are here:
front.jpg
backt.jpg
closed.jpg
guts.jpg

Wish I could hook you up with a buyer. I'm going to have to sell my M3 soon enough and don't think I'll get close to what it is worth.

:( :( :(

Carl

Krakit said:
Wish I could hook you up with a buyer. I'm going to have to sell my M3 soon enough and don't think I'll get close to what it is worth.

:( :( :(

Carl

That sucks. I found a little L100 in a thrift store. Maybe it will be there for a while.

Back