1/2" tape care boxes?

Chris Shaeffer

Peavey ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having just moved to a considerably wetter environment (Hawaii) I was thinking about getting plastic cases for my reels. I've spent a couple days poking around finding everything else but no 1/2" tape care boxes.

Anyone know where I should be looking?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Shaeffer said:
Having just moved to a considerably wetter environment (Hawaii) I was thinking about getting plastic cases for my reels. I've spent a couple days poking around finding everything else but no 1/2" tape care boxes.

Anyone know where I should be looking?

Thanks,
Chris

I'd suggest a wine cooler (or any other similar climate controlling device). Plastic box won't help much, IMO.

hey I live in florida and don't have any problems! Unless you studio is a tiki hut, I think you're ok. is there no a/c in the studio?

Falken- no A/C, but it is currently in a fairly dry part of the island. Not the bone dry tourist side, but at least in the rain shadow of the mountain. Also a cool part of the building.

Florida is, I believe, more humid than here. Temperatures here are generally so mild (both warm and cool) that air conditioning isn't needed if the house is built right. It is wetter than where I was in coastal Cali, though, and warmer. That's pretty much the only reason I was worried and I'd rather not find out the hard way that the ideal environment for me is hard on my tapes.

-C

Back