“The Cave” Retro Appreciation Thread And Members

I had a buddy from upstate NY get busted on the Jersey Turnpike with 360lbs. He did ten months.
Chris Harris practices law legally and think he got himself out of the mess with the Tribe/Nation that he violated. I doubt his vehicle would haul 360 lbs or would be riding sideways or low, but suck ass situation just for buying some weed and bringing it home.

Yeah my thoughts too. I was only at JF3. You and I never met in person. You were at 4 and others right?
I only attended Jamfest 6. Performed on stage just once with Tom and Dafduc. A rendition of Moondance (love that tune). Plenty of people there at JF6 (150) or more.
Tom, Kathy, and Grandma were gracious hosts.

What year was this? I don't think I'm in it and the Remy I remember (Remy1?) was not that wee beastie. She was more hound IIRC.
2006, I know Remy, and that is Remy, I miss her. I attended four or six of them? Don't know which one it was but the picture was taken in 2006/

Last edited:
Keysdweller name posted recently and reminded me of another…cellardweller

I forget Dave Matthews’ Cave and A&A moniker but same person. Personality is memorable but the username escapes my memory

Last edited:
Back