“The Cave” Retro Appreciation Thread And Members

Seeker of Rock

The One and Only
Stats show I joined in 2004. I bought a TASCAM 488 MK II after college and marriage and lil’ seeker #1. I found this site because Dragon had the web image of a 488 in internet searches as the site was populated.
As an ‘80s all original hair band turned college grad turned husband then dad, turned multi-track recorder owner I signed up. Mostly to learn and see what everyone else was doing. First on Harmony Central, then here.

Aside from a really good place to learn and share shit musically, there were a lot of seasoned pros on here back then with great advice. Then occasionally I’d hit “The Cave” with an underscore of “like a biker lounge with foul language” or something to that effect.

From different forums not just the Cave I remember names but age restricts me on all of them, Forgive my mental Bidenistic recollection:
True-eurt
Chess parov
Ghost of Fm
A Reel Guy
Watermelon
My Hat Broke alias and hilarious
Walters alias and funny as fukk
Supercreep (still on here) 🤟🤟🤟
Dragonworx
EZ_Willis that blue eyed devil
Silly Bee
gekkko zed mod from after audio fanzine
guitaristic baby mod audio fanzine
The Greg who pwnd my shut left and right but always entertaining
Andy (orange robot)
Voxxy Brown
Wish14
Rory

Chili mod audio fanzine era
Hot brunette chick post fanzine admin

Too many I’m not listing but my phone is gonna die.

Old schoolers please add to

I kinda hate this memory exercise because so many members I jibed with that I’m not mentioning but damn it’s been lots of life, one hitters, years, whores and cocaine and I’m only human 😐

Ibrokemyhat Amdyband forget cohort and then a couple more of ”the band” but it was probably the funniest farce ever to hit here.

I remember plenty of personalities but just a limited catalogue of names.!once I read them here though I remember the character immediately.

TAE and DigiDave.!I got to meet them at a friend’s bday bash in Rancho Cucamonga a few years back

Awesome genuine guys 🤟🤟

I took up for her because I felt sorry that she caught so much grief. I think she took a liking to me and started to attempt to defend me....which exponentially increased my cred and bonafides in that shithole, the cave. You're not helping, I thought, but tipping your hand is universally recognized as a sign of weakness. You don't tip your hand or show weakness in the cave, it wasn't all touchy feely like this here, primetime.

LISlim
MrQcue
FMmahoganyrush
Charva
Participant - Partypants
Roel
C7sus
Riley
Cyrokk
DTB - Dan Thompson
Treeline
Littledog
Bluebear
Whoopysnorp
Waldo
Dafduc
LTBob -ElTee
Jordo
Bouldersoundguy
JGourd
VTGreen
Some dude with a cool dog named Remy - 😉
Harvey freakin Gerst!
Stephen Paul
Brzilan (something like that - into choad fellatin...)
Apl

Enough for now.

lou - 02

Back