DAW Users With ADD

PLEASE Jets make the playoffs!

Please*Please*PLEASE!!!!:(

Pray............................:o

Thr ultimate irony,they couldn't make it with Brett Favre,but they might make it with a rookie.:rolleyes:

Is the new stadium still going to be in New Jersey?

The Packers game will be nothing more than a preseason game but Cowboys/Eagles should be epic.I think the Eagles are the scariest team in the NFC right now.

Sorry Apple....
....but you suck.You don't just suck a little bit,no,you totally suck.

My daughter got an Ipod for Christmas from her aunt.Now I understand that all the accessories seem to be geared toward Ipod and they've got the cool commercials and all,but it costs a lot more,they charge more for songs at the Itunes store and if you have a PC it's even more of a pain in the ass because it uses a different format than Windows media player.(I don't even use the other players software,I just use WMP to import songs.)I guess being cool comes at a price.

A couple of years ago I was so proud of myself for ripping my CDs to the computer and playing music from there,now the music has migrated to the MP3 players and the boom boxes around the house.I'm gratefil because I no longer have stacks of CDs laying around waiting to be put back.:rolleyes:

The weather
It's effin' cold.
It'll be cold all week.
It's January.
Did I mention that I work outside?

LATER!!!

Is the new stadium still going to be in New Jersey?

It's on the same property as the "old" stadium (i.e., the Meadowlands).

They're bidding to have a future super bowl there. Apparently no one told them that it's friggin' cold in NJ in January? Where's the dome? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry Apple....

My daughter got an Ipod for Christmas from her aunt.Now I understand that all the accessories seem to be geared toward Ipod and they've got the cool commercials and all,but it costs a lot more,they charge more for songs at the Itunes store and if you have a PC it's even more of a pain in the ass because it uses a different format than Windows media player.(I don't even use the other players software,I just use WMP to import songs.)I guess being cool comes at a price.

I'm far from an Apple/Itunes expert, but I believe you can download from the Itunes store in mp3 format. However, you have to tell it in your profile that you want to do that. The default is Apple's format (AIFF?)

As to whether an Ipod will play other formats... I have no clue.

I'm far from an Apple/Itunes expert, but I believe you can download from the Itunes store in mp3 format. However, you have to tell it in your profile that you want to do that. The default is Apple's format (AIFF?)

As to whether an Ipod will play other formats... I have no clue.

It may very well be,but if that's the case,they're less than forthcoming in the screen prompts.I had to convert the the media player files and found it easier just to re-rip the CDs into the Ipod.Perhaps if you don't have an Ipod the Itunes store defaults to MP3(a more popular format)but the software and the player are linked(which I don't like),also the songs are $1.29 as opposed to $.94 at Walmart.:rolleyes:

The Ipod Shuffle 4gig comes with no controls or video screen for the same price I got a 4gig Samsung with a decent screen and full controls.:eek:

I hope NJ-1 beats the Bengals and NJ-2 beats the Viqueens.

I hope the Eagles don't lay an egg.

Later!!!

Sorry Apple....

A couple of years ago I was so proud of myself for ripping my CDs to the computer and playing music from there,now the music has migrated to the MP3 players and the boom boxes around the house.I'm gratefil because I no longer have stacks of CDs laying around waiting to be put back.:rolleyes:

LATER!!!

Actually, I would state it the other way around - its m/soft wmp that is a royal pain in the ass because it uses a format no-one else uses;).

I long ago gave up on WMD in favour of iTunes on my PC so synchronisation is dead simple, whether or not you connect an iPod or look alike to it. And I LOVE iTunes store - why would anyone buy a CD now?

But I also have a couple of software converter tools to make sure any "strange" formats can get converted okay.

My brother has spent years creating megga playlists using zooms and is now totally stuffed becasue he is locked in to using this device which is incomptible to any other playlist type of player.

By the way, its bloody freezing here too - 20 Deg F:eek:

Happy Days! :D

I long ago gave up on WMD in favour of iTunes on my PC so synchronisation is dead simple, whether or not you connect an iPod or look alike to it. And I LOVE iTunes store - why would anyone buy a CD now?

Both of my players sync up,I just use Windows Media player,which I already had all of my music on it.I D/L my music right into the Media player,burn a CD and upload it to two different makes of player all from windows media player.

I get my music from Walmart or Amazon,I bought a couple of albums and the effin' Itunes player kept starting up.I unchecked the file association boxes on install,but apparently it's deeper than that.Still another reason for me to intensely dislike Itunes.:D

The weather
It's between 10 and 20 all week,tomorrow we get 6 to 10 inches of snow.That's what January is all about around here.Tomorrow I get to work inside on fire doors,so no thermal underwear.:D

LATER!!!

Thought you guys might like this one:

A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by.

He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing. You're just like Frank."

Passenger: "Who?"

Cabbie: "Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happen like that to Frank Feldman every single time."

Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."

Cabbie: "Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete. He could have
won the Grand Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an
opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have hear him play the piano. He was an amazing guy."

Passenger: "Sounds like he was something really special."

Cabbie: "There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered
everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and
which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I
change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, he could
do everything right."

Passenger: "Wow. Some guy then."

Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid
traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank,
he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake.. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman."

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"

Cabbie: "Well, I never actually met Frank. He died. I'm married to his
fuckin' widow."

IT'S FRIDAY!
I wish it happened more than once a week.

American Idol
I watched it this week,only for the freak show that the initial auditions bring.I wonder how many of those people ever heard a recording of themselves singing?It always sounds good when you're singing along with the radio.:rolleyes:

The weather
Warm,but a bit too soon.I know we've got cold ahead and I don't want to get used to it.

Work
I think it's going to get slow soon.

LATER!!!

Back