DAW Users With ADD

Why?
Does he/it sing?
I'm not following here. :confused:

Yes, he sings (background), but we added him primarily for the bass. We're pretty well covered vocally, although we'll probably give him a part in some of our songs.

The issue here is that we'll have 3 instruments (guitar, bass, and drums), but no lead instrument. :(

The issue here is that we'll have 3 instruments (guitar, bass, and drums), but no lead instrument. :(

There's only like a hundred thousand guys who want to do nothing but play leads,shouldn't be hard to find one.

Take up harmonica,it's the easiest instrument to play right after kazoo.

It's the day after Friday!
Mostly known as Saturday round these parts.

I have a wedding to go to today that I don't want to go to.It's my brother inlaws stepdaughter and the only time she's ever around is when there's a present or a free meal involved.:mad:We wouldn't be going but a bunch of relatives are coming from out of state so a token appearance is necessary.:(

Other than that it's yardwork and maybe a trip to the farmers Market,whoo hoo!

LATER!!!!!

Morning boys!
It's HOT and HUMID.Luckily I cut the grass Thursday but I still have got to prepare a spot for the new blow up pool.Sounds like work to me.:eek:

Other than that the weekend is wide open,whoo hooo!

Except we actually have to pay for our liquor. I'm not sure he could hack that. ;)

Isn't that considered a business expense?

LATER!!!!

When it rains it pours
and pours,and pour,and pours.....

We got hit by a big storm for the second day in a row and were nailed by flash floods.I got water in my basement,which usually happens about once a year,but only a trickle.Yesterday it was the worst it's been in the fourteen years I've been here.:(The tornado sirens went off for the second day also,but there's been no touchdowns.
I'm glad I didn't have anything planned for the weekend because I'll be busy drying out the basement.I've got indoor outdoor carpeting on one portion and I've got to pull it up and dry out underneath it.
I've got one dehumidifier and I'm going to buy another,plus I need to get a new air compressor as I blew my cheapie out filling up my truck tires.:(My Fathers day gift just got a little smaller.:o

All in all 2008 has been a stressful year weatherwise.

LATER!!!

We got hit by a big storm for the second day in a row and were nailed by flash floods.I got water in my basement,which usually happens about once a year,but only a trickle.Yesterday it was the worst it's been in the fourteen years I've been here.

That sucks. :(

The only time I've ever had water in my basement was when the washing machine hose ruptured. Of course no one was home at the time, so there was wall-to-wall about 10 inches of water by the time I found it (no sump pump, since I never get water :rolleyes: ). I have since learned to shut the valves off when the machine isn't being used, and to replace the hoses periodically. :o

And don't worry about your Father's Day gift. Paul and I were talking about chipping in and getting you something. Right, Paul?

Paul?

Paul?

Paaaa-uuuuullll?

Now where'd he get to? :confused:

It's not flooded,just wet.My house sits a few feet up from street level so I got off the hook.The whole county had major flooding problems,too much rain too fast.

Watchagonnado?

And don't worry about your Father's Day gift. Paul and I were talking about chipping in and getting you something. Right, Paul?

Paul?

Paul?

Paaaa-uuuuullll?

If I weren't going to Jamfest I'd be getting something nice.Plus I've got something up my sleeve for August I need to save up for too.

I will however go see Hulk smash puny Abomination on Sunday with my son.:cool:

It's the natural progression from being a young drunk.

Now that Ithink of it ,Paul plays lead,drinks like a fish and is older than Jesus....he'd be a perfect fit for the Dachays!:eek:;):D

LATER!!!

Cheeky monkey - I am not that old - yet:)

Except we actually have to pay for our liquor. I'm not sure he could hack that. ;)

Too bloody true! For example, I am in Dublin tonight staying in a converted castle and looking forward to wining and dining our top customer this year in a swanky restuarant (are there any other types?), and of course, it is all on expenses:D

:)

That sucks. :(

The only time I've ever had water in my basement was when the washing machine hose ruptured. Of course no one was home at the time, so there was wall-to-wall about 10 inches of water by the time I found it (no sump pump, since I never get water :rolleyes: ). I have since learned to shut the valves off when the machine isn't being used, and to replace the hoses periodically. :o

Paul?

Paul?

Paaaa-uuuuullll?

Sorry, I have suddenly gone deaf and word blind.:)

Back