The Celebrity Obituary Thread

I think Nicole promised a bunch of dope dealers a whole lot of OJ's money... that's why they fought all the time. But, I honestly don't think OJ was dumb enough to kill two people over it.

We'll never know.

That's not to mention the evidence that was tampered with...

Last edited:
Duane Eddy, of Twangy Guitar fame, I remember listening to his records as a kid. Have Twangy Guitar-Will Travel and Twangy Guitar/Silky Strings got a lot of spins on the old Philco. Duane was 86.

He played a venue in my area, and didn't realise the Hippodrome Circus was a real circus, so the band were playing in the ring with half the audience behind him - it was a good night.

Ha! As I was loaning a few bits and pieces (they don't usually do music events there) I watched it from the very top tier. The sound in that video clip is grim. In honesty, it wasn't any better anywhere! Loud music in the round is really hard to do. The PA people sort of shook their head when they stood in the ring and discovered 360 degrees of seats, plus really horrible backstage (backring?) conditions. The old animal pens are still there with what looks like fossilised lion poo and huge chains and collars. It is a Victorian indoor circus - we have two in the UK, Blackpool in the west and Yarmouth in the east. The ring they are playing on has holes in it, and is over a tank of water. Pull a lever and the ring lowers into the water. Here's a clip, if you go back a bit, you see the differences.

SAM ASH store chain is dead.

I never went there much, seems the online killed off another bricknmortar?
Makes me wonder if there are any music stores on 47th street any more? I used to have a blast going there as a teenager. One whole block of almost all music stores.i

Back