Tascam US 800 Audio Interface

JG96

For sale is a 6 channel Tascam US-800 Recording interface. It has served me well but I have upgraded to a US-1800. It is in good condition as shown in the photos below. Its 125 dollars shipped CON US. I am also including an uninstalled copy of cubase LE 5.
DSC05094.JPGDSC05093.JPGDSC05095.jpg

I urge someone to buy this if you want to step up a little from a 2-channel or USB mixer situation. I love my US-800 that I got from Jimmy!

I urge someone to buy this if you want to step up a little from a 2-channel or USB mixer situation. I love my US-800 that I got from Jimmy!

I'd recommend this to anyone as well. I have one. Pretty neat piece of kit. I only use mine for recording drums but they are solid as hell and worth every penny :thumbs up:

Some stuff about it HERE. This was before I bought 4 more of the units while discontinued price was $99, then sold them at cost to members of HR.

A worthy inexpensive way to get track count up. I am surprised it is still up for sale actually. $99 was a steal. $125 is still a great price.

Someone buy this already, before he put's it on EBAY for $150. :)

There you go. Unless someone gives you one for free you will not find a better deal! Plus it comes with a DAW.

I just got one the other day. I am having trouble with the drivers I think. Is anyone using this with Windows 8? I downloaded the drivers from TASCAM, but they are for Windows 7. Can this be used with Windows 8 or should I move on to something else? Thank you.

It can be tough with a discontinued interface. Since it is no longer supported, the old drivers may not work correctly and no chance of new ones for W8. Maybe someone has a workaround...

Back