OK, so what was Greg's "crime" this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. What. Greg's banned? I thought he was just on a fishing trip or something.

So, let me get this straight. Greg's banned, but MusicWater is still allowed to completely pollute the minds of Newbies that don't know any better?

That's just incredible.

I'm not showing in the mod panel that he is banned. Maybe he did go fishing and just changed his User Title to mess with us. :)

Wait. What. Greg's banned? I thought he was just on a fishing trip or something.

So, let me get this straight. Greg's banned, but MusicWater is still allowed to completely pollute the minds of Newbies that don't know any better?

That's just incredible.

My thoughts exactly. I was just up reading in the Newbs section and he (MW) was at it again. :facepalm:

Gerg's a little brusque (love ya gerg :D) but I, for one, MUCH prefer the straight up than the other bullshit like MW's.

wtf?

Greg can be a real prick sometimes :D But he's one smart and helpful son of a bitch and we all know we want him around here!

Greg shows up in the Mod tools as being banned.

I don't know why.

His knowledge and popularity do not necessarily mean the ban is invalid

I'm fairly new and thank heavens you all pointed out that MW (and Norman?) is full of shat. People like that are much more dangerous than Greg because they know just enough to lead you astray.

I'm fairly new and thank heavens you all pointed out that MW (and Norman?) is full of shat. People like that are much more dangerous than Greg because they know just enough to lead you astray.

Spread the word. People don't seem to get that around here....

Chatar must be on blob again...:thumbs up:

This place sure needs a mod that can ban the knowledgeable guys and embrace a bunch of fucking noobs and trolls. Why not just rename the site "Homerecodingnoobs.com..

Pile of shit..

Bye bye all.... I'll be back when reason rules instead of hormonal twats.....:laughings:

Here's my take on it. Copied from another thread:

"The problem is that the regular mods that are actually part of this community, and have their finger on the pulse of this place, do a fantastic job of keeping us all in check. It's flawless.

But then you have a mod who isn't part of the community, has no idea what's really going on here, doesn't have her...I mean "their"....finger on the pulse of this place at all, and is completely out of touch with reality, that comes in here once in a while, takes a clueless look around, and completely fucks up the whole vibe and flow of this place. I've seen it happen time and time again. It ruins this place as much as any troll. In fact, I'd say that it IS trolling in it's own way, because it does just as much harm."

I'm out of here for at least a little while, if not more. (Unless I get a notification that Henry sent me a PM. We were talking the last few days about me buying a mic off him. I want to buy it, but he hasn't returned my PM's in 3 days. Did he get banned too?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back