Election fraud? Forget about it!

Do you understand what Jan 6th and the committee are about?
Is a Trans 'It' band?

Doesn't make any difference Dave. The thread is just a long line of places where lefties pump out their loathing of individuals who are the same person because they are terrified he will win the next election.

It won't make any difference what anybody says. The public everywhere aren't interested in yesterday's news. No matter how bad you try to make out that person is, it is just like water off a ducks back. When the time comes the people will vote 'their' way and not 'your' way.

This stuff will get worse and worse as the time nears.

Reactions: RFR
I was trying to stay away from the Trump issue, but you had to go there.
Fine.

One of Trump’s campaign platforms was to “Drain the Swamp”
Forget about Hillary and ‘ lock her up’. That would have just started a civil war.

Let’s stick just to “drain the swamp”.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Is the whole Washington DC establishment corrupt?? Bi partisan corruption.

I think so.
When I was a kid, all the adults thought so. And it’s only grown bigger since then.

If true, wouldn’t a massive purge and reorganization of Washington DC be a good thing?

And wouldn’t the entrenched Establishment fight any such effort tooth and nail?
One thing I give Trump credit for is his ability to market policy.

The American people are too stupid to know the details of policy. Trump made it easy to consume in three words “build the wall,” “drain the swamp.”

Basically I tell you what the overarching goal is. Don’t worry about policy. Let us worry about it.

Doesn't make any difference Dave. The thread is just a long line of places where lefties pump out their loathing of individuals who are the same person because they are terrified he will win the next election.
Things have changed. W. Bush started a 20 year war for nothing. Next Republican president tried to destroy our free election process. These are not trivial things, and I refuse to have it reduced to what you said ^. This isn’t simply Reaganomics or “read my lips”, or getting interns to blow you or even email servers. This is serious.

It is scary how republicans are willing to minimize this. I’m not a leftist. I’m barely a democrat. I despise what republicans have gotten away with. I despise that guns have become a religion. I despise that Desantis is using mafia tactics to shut down any opposition, and I despise that he will likely be the next potus.

Last edited:
Things have changed. W. Bush started a 20 year war for nothing. Next Republican president tried to destroy our free election process. These are not trivial things, and I refuse to have it reduced to what you said ^. This isn’t simply Reaganomics or “read my lips”, or getting interns to blow you or even email servers. This is serious.

It is scary how republicans are willing to minimize this. I’m not a leftist. I’m barely a democrat. I despise what republicans have gotten away with. I despise that guns have become a religion. I despise that Desantis is using mafia tactics to shut down any opposition, and I despise that he will likely be the next potus.
That's your opinion. Talk politics to most people and you will clear a room or even building. People are not interested and especially in yesterdays news.

You may be interested, but thats it, apart from your fellow moaners.

Not matter what you say about Trump or even Clinton, people will still make their own minds up and vote for who they want. 'Who they want' is increasingly not who others tell them to vote for, or not to vote for. In fact, if you can drag them to the ballot box, there is an increasing number of people who are so pissed off with being lectured, that they vote for the person who they have been told not to vote for.

So you carry on. You are persuading nobody. You are boring people. You are in fact wasting your own lives....................and so am I for pointing out the obvious....Ed Gone!

Last edited:
The civilized world copied our election system. Imitation and flattery and all that.

You are trashing American democracy because the Republican Party commanded you to.
Not a democracy dipshit. A republic. That’s why your ilk is always trying so hard to get rid of the electoral college. To turn it into a ‘democracy’
All that is, is MOB RULE.

That's your opinion. Talk politics to most people and you will clear a room or even building. People are not interested and especially in yesterdays news.

You may be interested, but thats it, apart from your fellow moaners.

Not matter what you say about Trump or even Clinton, people will still make their own minds up and vote for who they want. 'Who they want' is increasingly not who others tell them to vote for, or not to vote for. In fact, if you can drag them to the ballot box, there is an increasing number of people who are so pissed off with being lectured, that they vote for the person who they have been told not to vote for.

So you carry on. You are persuading nobody. You are boring people. You are in fact wasting your own lives....................and so am I for pointing out the obvious....Ed Gone!
I’m with Ed on this one.
I’m fully guilty of participation in this bullshit.
No one’s going to change anyone’s mind.
No one is going to change anything in the world. The world is on its own downward trajectory.
Arguing and ‘discussing’ is all futile and just creates hostility amongst ourselves.

I joined this place for one reason. The Analog forum. Period.

Getting out of here. and getting back to basics.

No one’s going to change anyone’s mind.
No one is going to change anything in the world. The world is on its own downward trajectory.
Arguing and ‘discussing’ is all futile and just creates hostility
It is what you make of it. I participate to learn and challenge my own beliefs, and sometimes change them. In the days of the Cave I was a Bush apologist. Didn’t want to believe the guy I voted for could have started a pointless war. The cave discussions were part of my changing mind.

If you don’t have an open mind, that’s on you.

So are you going to watch it or not?
Somebody to show us where Trump told the crowd to enter the Capitol Building.
That would settle it right quick like.
I saw where Trump asked the National Guard to secure the Capitol, and Pelosi turned it down.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for somebody to show us where Trump told the crowd to enter the Capitol Building.
I've already seen the part where he asked for the National Guard to secure the Capitol, and Pelosi turned it down.
Well maybe watch it and see... or maybe it won't show that.
Are you going to watch it or not?

Well maybe watch it and see... or maybe it won't show that.
Are you going to watch it or not?
Not interested.
If there was anything to it, then it would have been leaked by now.
I'm much more interested in what Elon Musk has to say about Ghislain Maxwell on Twitter. :giggle:

"Maxwell could receive up to 55 years in prison when she is sentenced on June 28."

I wonder how long before she has an accident on the DOJ's witness protection plan. :eatpopcorn:

Last edited:
Not interested.
If there was anything to it, then it would have been leaked by now.
I'm much more interested in what Elon Musk has to say about Ghislain Maxwell on Twitter. :giggle:

"Maxwell could receive up to 55 years in prison when she is sentenced on June 28."

I wonder how long before she has an accident on the DOJ's witness protection plan. :eatpopcorn:
It's too bad you're not interested. People should use the info.

Back