I could not have said it better myself

I've deleted a post that was reported and which I thought was really stretching the boundaries.

There was a time when political and religious posts were not allowed on Prime Time. That was relaxed, and for a while, it worked ok. However, more and more threads are assuming Cave-like proportions of poor taste.

HR members are better than that.
Thanks, GZ.

Her father and brother did a few interviews, and they stated she had no problem with illegal immigration.
Interesting - she ended up having a huge problem with it. I wonder what her family thought about it or if they felt the same way if they've changed their stance since. I recall Mollie Tibbets' father in particular was very vocal about not wanting to hear it about illegals. As I recall they actually adopted a child from south of the border. I'll have to see if I can find interviews with Kate Steinle's family.

What no one ever seems to talk about is people breeding in what they already know are crap conditions - some apparently think it automatically becomes the responsibility of the US when people elsewhere do it. I've seen videos where they explore poor areas south of the border and these people talk about knowing their daughters are going to end up in prostitution. Yet they breed like this anyway like so many feral rats.

We already have too many homegrown poor who do the same thing - "disadvantaged/underprivileged children" happen because people who haven't figured out how to not live in poverty breed and the results are the crime-infested inner-city areas. When have you ever heard a politician or "community leader" say "Hey - you shouldn't create kids you know you'll have to depend on someone else to provide for."

No need whatsoever to import poor people and criminals from elsewhere we already have too many.

We already have too many homegrown poor who do the same thing - "disadvantaged/underprivileged children" happen because people who haven't figured out how to not live in poverty breed and the results are the crime-infested inner-city areas. When have you ever heard a politician or "community leader" say "Hey - you shouldn't create kids you know you'll have to depend on someone else to provide for."

No need whatsoever to import poor people and criminals from elsewhere we already have too many.

Here’s one such case. Entrenched in the welfare system, receiving financial help from the government. Lady get evicted anyway and the kids have no clothing shoes or ample food. What did the money go for???
Yet she blames the ‘system’ and demands more needs to be done and someone needs to pay.
What future do her kids have?

Here’s one such case. Entrenched in the welfare system, receiving financial help from the government. Lady get evicted anyway and the kids have no clothing shoes or ample food. What did the money go for???
Yet she blames the ‘system’ and demands more needs to be done and someone needs to pay.
What future do her kids have?

Looks like she's had more kids since then and nothing about her situation has improved. I'd be curious to know what those kids' life has been since.

How many ‘families’ are in a situation just like hers?

What do those children learn about how to deal with life growing up in circumstances such as hers? Seems like the lessons learned are that it’s always someone else’s fault.

There are enough domestic problems, yet we want to import more?

Her father and brother did a few interviews, and they stated she had no problem with illegal immigration.

Clearly her father Jim is *not* on board with such sentiments. I'll wager leftists are far angrier at him than they are at Kate's killer.

White, or to be more precise, Caucasian, is the one race that is NOT allowed to have any kind of pride whatsoever.
I'm proud to be black (said the black man)
I'm proud to be brown (said the brown man)
I'm proud to be white (said the racist)

How many ‘families’ are in a situation just like hers?
You know, the same can be said about some Republican policies. How many people died in Las Vegas because we couldn’t eliminate bump stocks, for just one example? Illegal immigration is not the only source of tragic, preventable deaths.

I’m not an expert on immigration policy, so I’m not really taking a stand so much as pointing out that it’s not nearly as black and white as it seems. Furthermore, a lot of democrats would be happy to see more border security. Open borders is more a a far left view.

Watch FL closely as this new immigration law Desantis put in takes effect. I suspect that immigration is a political pawn whose detrimental effects are touted mostly for political gain, because at the end of the day, republicans love cheap labor too. Everyone talks a big game about it but nothing gets done. Now Desantis is actually doing something. We’ll see what the effects are soon, and whether the hit that agriculture and construction will take will make republicans suddenly not mind undocumented people so much.

You know, the same can be said about some Republican policies. How many people died in Las Vegas because we couldn’t eliminate bump stocks, for just one example? Illegal immigration is not the only source of tragic, preventable deaths.

I’m not an expert on immigration policy, so I’m not really taking a stand so much as pointing out that it’s not nearly as black and white as it seems. Furthermore, a lot of democrats would be happy to see more border security. Open borders is more a a far left view.

Watch FL closely as this new immigration law Desantis put in takes effect. I suspect that immigration is a political pawn whose detrimental effects are touted mostly for political gain, because at the end of the day, republicans love cheap labor too. Everyone talks a big game about it but nothing gets done. Now Desantis is actually doing something. We’ll see what the effects are soon, and whether the hit that agriculture and construction will take will make republicans suddenly not mind undocumented people so much.
You raise some good points, but they have nothing to do with my post that you quoted :)

I was more talking about the welfare state and people feeling entitled. The only point I brought up about anything relating to immigration was this; considering the problems we have with the welfare state and our own citizens in that program, why would we want more people that aren’t even legal to get into the welfare rolls.

And I mentioned nothing about illegals and gun violence.

But hey, no biggie. This thread has been meandering all over the place. Is this a good or bad thing?

I’d say good. Lots of different issues are being brought up and are being discussed.(mostly peaceful discussions)

In these volatile times, maybe people are coming out of the slumber they have been in, and are actually looking at what’s wrong??

Just a thought.

Edit: just another thought. It may be a stretch...... but what if..... Ca and Florida are just a big experiment. They’re just testing grounds for implementation of left and right policies.

Eh, just a thought :)

Last edited:
Clearly her father Jim is *not* on board with such sentiments. I'll wager leftists are far angrier at him than they are at Kate's killer.

I honestly don't remember the interview, or even when it took place. It might have been before or even after the trial. The only thing I might remember is the media was pressuring them because Trump and the Republicans were using her case as a prime example of criminal illegal activity. Either the father or brother definitively said that Kate was pro immigration. It was long after I recorded the song.

I would certainly hope the Steinle family as a whole after this tragedy went on a rampage to stop illegal immigration. As we can see from the liberal front, it's failed.

It's absolutely hilarious. In NYC where they're Pro illegal immigration, the MSM is now calling the incoming bussed immigrants a CRISIS. Liberals are PRO everything. Because we have to be 10000000% inclusive. The more the merrier. That is until it's at their doorstep, and their problem, then it's a fucking crisis.

I was a liberal till the Trayvon Martin travesty. Where I saw first hand how liberals lie. On this board, they're just as bad. Even during my liberal days, I never fought against common sense, and I certainly never willfully lied. Oh, and when you don't know the difference between a man and a woman, you're a fucking moron.

Interesting - she ended up having a huge problem with it. I wonder what her family thought about it or if they felt the same way if they've changed their stance since. I recall Mollie Tibbets' father in particular was very vocal about not wanting to hear it about illegals. As I recall they actually adopted a child from south of the border. I'll have to see if I can find interviews with Kate Steinle's family.

What no one ever seems to talk about is people breeding in what they already know are crap conditions - some apparently think it automatically becomes the responsibility of the US when people elsewhere do it. I've seen videos where they explore poor areas south of the border and these people talk about knowing their daughters are going to end up in prostitution. Yet they breed like this anyway like so many feral rats.

You can't stop people from having sex. I live in PA now, I come from NYC. In NY we went to clubs, concerts, and diners at 3am. We also had a lot of sex. In PA? There's nothing to do at night except have sex.

Should people have ten kids? I can't say yes or no. It's not me. I don't have kids. Never wanted any. If you have one kid or twenty, it's the parents responsibility to care and teach the children. Unfortunately many don't. Especially in impoverished areas where gangs and drugs have a strong hold.

In Philly they just hired a whole crop of new police, because the real police are retiring or quitting. On the news they're boasting that the majority are minority hires. As if the skin color of the officer is going to stop gangs from shooting babies in strollers. Liberal voters want to defund the police and then want more police. Which the fuck is it?

You can't stop people from having sex. I live in PA now, I come from NYC. In NY we went to clubs, concerts, and diners at 3am. We also had a lot of sex. In PA? There's nothing to do at night except have sex.

Should people have ten kids? I can't say yes or no. It's not me. I don't have kids. Never wanted any. If you have one kid or twenty, it's the parents responsibility to care and teach the children. Unfortunately many don't. Especially in impoverished areas where gangs and drugs have a strong hold.

In Philly they just hired a whole crop of new police, because the real police are retiring or quitting. On the news they're boasting that the majority are minority hires. As if the skin color of the officer is going to stop gangs from shooting babies in strollers. Liberal voters want to defund the police and then want more police. Which the fuck is it?
I'm completely comfortable saying people have no business breeding when they know they live in marginal circumstances and that they should behave responsibly not like so many feral rats. I'm sure there are people on this board and elsewhere who find that offensive, I don't care. They should care a lot more about the crime and social ills that result. It's one of the reasons I support at least first trimester abortion and think religious right Bible-thumpers have their heads up their arses regarding abortion. One of the best predictors that someone shouldn't be a parent is that they don't want to be. Or they just recognize they're in no position to be a decent parent.

If it were up to me a lot of things would be very different than they are now and my measures would absolutely curb crime and the utilization of the welfare system.

Last edited:
Besides that the point you're trying to make is absurd, bump stocks have nothing whatsoever to do with people breeding in poverty.

I have to assume you have little to no familiarity with firearms. Fixating on bump stocks is silly. Someone with decent skill could have used a scoped rifle and easily done as much or more damage. Start picking off people at the back of the crowd and those at the front won't have a clue what's going on - by the time a significant number of people start to realize something's going on there's a pile of bodies shot with much more precision than the spray 'n pray method Paddock the Vegas shooter was using.

He was a pilot so he could have also made multiple passes dropping incendiary and explosive devices on the crowd or simply plowed the plane into the crowd with a huge timed explosive or timed incendiary device to enhance the body count.

P.S. He was nuts so there's no expectation he would do something in a particularly efficient way.

I'll explain it to you - America's first priority should be the safety and prosperity of American citizens. What does someone applying for entry bring of value to the US? Is there a reason to suspect they have criminal proclivities or medical issues?

Democrat priorities have no correlation to the safety and prosperity of America - their priorities are to cram as much of the Third World into the US as possible to change the voting demographic - vote for the "Free Stuff" party!

Face it - if Dems thought border crossers were likely to strengthen the (R) voting base, US border security would put East German Cold War border security to shame. DACA would have been in the shredder long ago, ICE and Border Patrol budgets would be increased by a factor of at least 10x, there would be raids and immediate deportation around the clock, there'd be a heavily patrolled DoD anti-missile grade electrified wall 50' high and 10' thick topped with poisoned razor wire with Phalanx guns and flamethrowers mounted at intervals spanning from sea to shining sea and two miles out into the ocean on both ends with the waters patrolled 24/7.

Besides that the point you're trying to make is absurd, bump stocks have nothing whatsoever to do with people breeding in poverty.
Then you didn’t understand my point, which was that while the liberal immigration policy gone too far has an unintended consequence of not keeping violent immigrants out of the country, so too the conservative policies of loose gun laws has consequences. Both are deadly.
I have to assume you have little to no familiarity with firearms.
You’re wrong, and it’s totally beside the point anyway. Maybe you just are trying to flex here by saying you know a lot about guns? Weird.
Fixating on bump stocks is silly.
I didn’t fixate. I chose it as one example.
Someone with decent skill could have used a scoped rifle and easily done as much or more damage. Start picking off people at the back of the crowd and those at the front won't have a clue what's going on - by the time a significant number of people start to realize something's going on there's a pile of bodies shot with much more precision than the spray 'n pray method Paddock the Vegas shooter was using.
Again, the bump stock was chosen as an example because of this ridiculousness that something like that couldn’t even be restricted. The nature of bump stocks was the very reason I used it as my example, but that went over your head.
He was a pilot so he could have also made multiple passes dropping incendiary and explosive devices on the crowd or simply plowed the plane into the crowd with a huge timed explosive or timed incendiary device to enhance the body count.
But he didn’t, because that would have been a lot harder and less reliable to pull off.
P.S. He was nuts so there's no expectation he would do something in a particularly efficient way.
So by all means let him buy all the guns and ammo he wants, Amiright?
I'll explain it to you - America's first priority should be the safety and prosperity of American citizens.
So let nut jobs buy all the guns and ammo they want, Amiright?
What does someone applying for entry bring of value to the US? Is there a reason to suspect they have criminal proclivities or medical issues?

Democrat priorities have no correlation to the safety and prosperity of America - their priorities are to cram as much of the Third World into the US as possible to change the voting demographic - vote for the "Free Stuff" party!
Illegals can’t vote and we don’t let in very many people legally.
Face it - if Dems thought border crossers were likely to strengthen the (R) voting base, US border security would put East German Cold War border security to shame. DACA would have been in the shredder long ago, ICE and Border Patrol budgets would be increased by a factor of at least 10x, there would be raids and immediate deportation around the clock, there'd be a heavily patrolled DoD anti-missile grade electrified wall 50' high and 10' thick topped with poisoned razor wire with Phalanx guns and flamethrowers mounted at intervals spanning from sea to shining sea and two miles out into the ocean on both ends with the waters patrolled 24/7.
Maybe, but if that were true they’d be upping the numbers that can legally come in. Like I said, watch what happens in FL and we’ll know more truth. Perhaps when labor costs go up we’ll see republicans back off.

Last edited:
Back