Election fraud? Forget about it!

I know right? Surely your average Joe volunteers to go overseas and work for a fascist (Putin) embarking on a murderous conquest of a sovereign neighbor (Ukraine) while poisoning the opposition (Victor Yushchenko), and then hides the money in secret foreign bank accounts. Hell, whose boss hasn't poisoned someone? Amirite?!?

Totally normal.
Yeah I see what you mean. Snow Whites stepmother wasn't too much of an Angel either. But then look at Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs o_O Jeez, I have seen the video. Yep Snow White was not so innocent either.

I guess the world is like that.:unsure:

Last edited:
I know right? Surely your average Joe volunteers to go overseas and work for a fascist (Putin) embarking on a murderous conquest of a sovereign neighbor (Ukraine) while poisoning the opposition (Victor Yushchenko), and then hides the money in secret foreign bank accounts. Hell, whose boss hasn't poisoned someone? Amirite?!?

Totally normal.
It’s crazy how some people believe the report exonerated Trump. It failed to prove collusion because of the amount of lying and obstruction, and destruction of evidence. It didn’t disprove collusion.

From the wiki -

Investigators had an incomplete picture of what happened due in part to some communications that were encrypted, deleted, or not saved, as well as testimony that was false, incomplete, or declined.[7][8][9] However, the report states that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was illegal and occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion"[10][11][12] but was welcomed by the Trump campaign as it expected to benefit from such efforts.[13][14][15] It also identifies links between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government,[16]about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations.

It’s crazy how some people believe the report exonerated Trump. It failed to prove collusion because of the amount of lying and obstruction, and destruction of evidence. It didn’t disprove collusion.

From the wiki -

Investigators had an incomplete picture of what happened due in part to some communications that were encrypted, deleted, or not saved, as well as testimony that was false, incomplete, or declined.[7][8][9] However, the report states that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was illegal and occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion"[10][11][12] but was welcomed by the Trump campaign as it expected to benefit from such efforts.[13][14][15] It also identifies links between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government,[16]about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations.

Leddy, on a serious point. Nobody believes Wiki............about anything.:-)

Leddy, on a serious point. Nobody believes Wiki............about anything.:-)
Ok here’s page 191 from the actual report (redacted version obviously) backing up the wiki footnote on the obstruction preventing full investigation.

Are you under the impression that people in Trump’s orbit allowed themselves to be indicted to protect Trump for something that Trump didn’t do?

Attachments

• 2EF11ACD-35DA-4F1B-A99E-4B36DDB70AB5.jpeg
    2EF11ACD-35DA-4F1B-A99E-4B36DDB70AB5.jpeg
    503.3 KB · Views: 3
Trump's top advisors were convicted of numerous felonies. Several of Trump's closest appointees were wearing orange jumpsuits as a result of their improper contacts with Russian officials, Russian Oligarchs, and even Russian spies.

You are fully fucking brainwashed if you think dozens of felony convictions somehow don't vindicate Bob Mueller's investigation.
Schiff lied and asserted he had evidence of Trump's campaign colluding with Russia to interfere with the election. He had no such evidence, the shamvestigation reached no such conclusion. Mueller disgraced himself and the uniform he once wore being part of it - it was obvious he was nothing but a figurehead.

Why do you get gratification from spouting nonsense?

Ok here’s page 191 from the actual report (redacted version obviously) backing up the wiki footnote on the obstruction preventing full investigation.

Are you under the impression that people in Trump’s orbit allowed themselves to be indicted to protect Trump for something that Trump didn’t d
I dont believe hardly anything on Wiki. It is inaccurate on many things Leddy or convenient on what it does say. Whichever way you want to take it. The previous owner according to reports, doesnt speak too favorable of it either.

Regards your pet subject. I have no idea, but would put it in the same boat as everything else on there.

You can keep banging the drum, nobody is interested or cares. It's all yesterdays chip paper.

We've seen no evidence that you're a serial killer, terrorist or a chronic shoplifter, but that doesn't exonerate you. Maybe you're just lying.

You're taking the nonsensical position that the shamvestigators could prove people were lying and obstructing but somehow nonetheless weren't able to discover evidence that the Trump campaign engaged in collusion.

Oh, you're just inserting your own nonsensical wishful hoping that has no basis in reality - I see.

We've seen no evidence that you're a serial killer, terrorist or a chronic shoplifter, but that doesn't exonerate you. Maybe you're just lying.

You're taking the nonsensical position that the shamvestigators could prove people were lying and obstructing but somehow nonetheless weren't able to discover evidence that the Trump campaign engaged in collusion.

Oh, you're just inserting your own nonsensical wishful hoping that has no basis in reality - I see.

One simple question:

Why did people in Trump’s orbit allow themselves to be indicted to protect Trump if Trump did nothing wrong?

One simple question:

Why did people in Trump’s orbit allow themselves to be indicted to protect Trump if Trump did nothing wrong?
None of this will stop anybody voting for him again if they wish, so you are wasting your time.

As an outsider looking in. If Trump or even somebody you regard worse gets elected at the next election, then you only have yourselves to blame because the ones there now are so bad.

brassplyer said:

One simple question:

What are you basing this assertion on?

You're still taking the nonsensical position that the shamvestigators could prove people were lying and obstructing but somehow nonetheless weren't able to discover evidence that the Trump campaign engaged in collusion.

You're still taking the nonsensical position that the shamvestigators could prove people were lying and obstructing but somehow nonetheless weren't able to discover evidence that the Trump campaign engaged in collusion.
What's a shamvestigator?
Is that the guys who can't provide any proof of voter fraud?

Schiff lied and asserted he had evidence of Trump's campaign colluding with Russia to interfere with the election. He had no such evidence, the shamvestigation reached no such conclusion. Mueller disgraced himself and the uniform he once wore being part of it - it was obvious he was nothing but a figurehead.

Why do you get gratification from spouting nonsense?

Trump's top advisors were convicted of dozens of felonies, including Trump's hand-picked campaign manager.

The investigation cannot possibly be a sham because it proved, in multiple courts of law, Trump's top advisors were criminals.

Here's a picture of Trump's campaign manager in handcuffs:

1654540965055.png

Trump's top advisors were convicted of dozens of felonies, including Trump's hand-picked campaign manager.

The investigation cannot possibly be a sham because it proved, in multiple courts of law, Trump's top advisors were criminals.

Here's a picture of Trump's campaign manager in handcuffs:

View attachment 118779
Geez, and I thought they were just a new kind of Russian bracelets!

I can’t believe this has to be stated again. Maybe Fox News doesn’t tell you things.

Roger Stone, Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos were three of the Trump admin indictments that were for lying, obstruction and witness tampering with respect to the Mueller probe. They were all pardoned by Trump. The Mueller report does not exonerate Trump. It says it can’t conclude that there was collusion, in large part because of the obstruction and lying. I posted the page from the report. These people here got convicted saving Trump’s ass, then he pardoned them. It’s only Trump who says he’s exonerated, and those that believe him.

To sit there and ignore all this or even defend it, and then to continue to do that after Trump tried to destroy our free election process…there’s no words. This cannot go unpunished. If we let this go, what’s next? The Republican Party is gone. You are not conservatives. You are seditionists if you buy in to this.

What's a shamvestigator?

Oh say for example a married FBlie agent who talks to his girlfriend about an "insurance policy" regarding targeting Trump.

1654545580565.png

Or a puppet who's supposed to be the head of the shamvestigation who's unaware of even basic facts of what's transpired, who instead likes to say "Not my purview".

1654546024282.png

Back