Well today was rough...

I ran this story yesterday. They claim that it was 4 minutes between when the shooter started shooting that school and when the FIRST police officers entered. But after the officers called for more resources, it took about an hour for all resources to “measure” the situation and for the U.S. Border Patrol SWAT team to neutralize the target.
An off duty border patrol swat guy. lol.

Listen chappies, while you argue over what your rights are and what the amendment means. As an outsider there are some things not clear.

One is the reason why you have such an amendment and right to have guns. Your forefathers didnt want Americans to be enslaved like Europeans who they once were.

The other thing is. For all of you who want guns controlled, lessoned, banned, restricted or whatever. What makes you think that 'Americans' will 'stop' going on their killing sprees because they had a bad hair day? Because every single piece of evidence out there proves that even in countries where firearms are banned or severely restricted. It does not stop people killing others with ease. They just find another way to do it. Not on the same scale as America does, but then no other countries people kill others as often as Americans do with or without guns, so you are an exception.

Listen chappies, while you argue over what your rights are and what the amendment means. As an outsider there are some things not clear.

One is the reason why you have such an amendment and right to have guns. Your forefathers didnt want Americans to be enslaved like Europeans who they once were.

The other thing is. For all of you who want guns controlled, lessoned, banned, restricted or whatever. What makes you think that 'Americans' will 'stop' going on their killing sprees because they had a bad hair day? Because every single piece of evidence out there proves that even in countries where firearms are banned or severely restricted. It does not stop people killing others with ease. They just find another way to do it. Not on the same scale as America does, but then no other countries people kill others as often as Americans do with or without guns, so you are an exception.
Hey, we have already established the new "No Fancy Words Rule". You can't come out of the gate with "chappies" and expect to be heard. Restate your case for us to hear it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here but I don't think it's too far of a reach. Fancy words got us into this problem and it's not going to get us out of it. The Constitution is absolutely littered with them and look at the mess that thing made.

Science seems to say gun control works. Republicans created the Dickey amendment to stop research because of what it might say.

why you have such an amendment and right to have guns.
Because we are bad asses.

Your forefathers didnt want Americans to be enslaved like Europeans who they once were.
Born in the USA. As an egocentric Buddhist, the universe was created when i was born and dies with me.
The other thing is. For all of you who want guns controlled, lessoned, banned, restricted or whatever. What makes you think that 'Americans' will 'stop' going on their killing sprees because they had a bad hair day?

Let me speak for everybody in USA...

Hey, we have already established the new "No Fancy Words Rule". You can't come out of the gate with "chappies" and expect to be heard. Restate your case for us to hear it.
What would you prefer I call Americans?
Science seems to say gun control works. Republicans created the Dickey amendment to stop research because of what it might say.

The only thing your science proves or just shows is that if there are no guns or are restricted, that means people or less of them get shot. But people still die by other means. The fact that all this hasnt been tried on a country like America is because there is no other country like America. Also other countries have unrestricted access to guns and they do not kill with them like America does. So your science is flawed and possibly purposely biased.

Science often gets the desired results if the people financing the ‘research’

Just food for thought

Science often gets the desired results if the people financing the ‘research’

Just food for thought
Yes I remember when there was no link to tobacco causing cancer. Even the Doctors smoked it..............allegedly.

What would you prefer I call Americans?

The only thing your science proves or just shows is that if there are no guns or are restricted, that means people or less of them get shot. But people still die by other means. The fact that all this hasnt been tried on a country like America is because there is no other country like America. Also other countries have unrestricted access to guns and they do not kill with them like America does. So your science is flawed and possibly purposely biased.
I can simply point to accidental shootings and destroy this argument. Those wouldn’t automatically happen by other means, nor would every homicide. Guns make it easier and more efficient.

Fact is the loose laws make it impossible to have all the data we need, and there is a direct effort by the gun lobby to obfuscate.

The article I posted also pointed to something I often thought. There is a strong correlation between the caliber and the death rate. You simply can kill a lot more people with an AR15 than a 9mm handgun. There has to be a way to allow 2A rights to confuse with reasonable controls. Most republicans care more about their guns than their fellow citizens. It’s the self vs the collective.

No one is touching the subject of people being over medicated.

Mass shootings have risen since widespread usage of SSRI ( anti depressants)

All have very undesirable side effects.

With this current shooter, pics have come up from his social media accounts of him in skirts.

What if he’s ‘trans’ what if he was on puberty blockers?

He’s seems to have a history of mental issues. What psychiatric drugs was he on??

What if he was on ‘hormone therapy’, anti depressants, and cv 19 vaccinated ????

How would all of those interact with each other?

Could it make him completely snap??

These are all important questions and things to be looked at.

Some points to destroy your argument are. Yes it is easy to kill someone with a gun. You just aim and pull the trigger. None of that is in doubt.

An accidental gun death is just that and any death by accident by any means is no different.

Where people were not allowed access to guns and wanted to kill. They have and mass killed. They use cars and trucks is one way, poison another and very effective home made bombs from household items is another.

If crazy people have no access to guns, they can in a heartbeat , go to the local hardware store snd get machetes. Cheap, instant purchase and highly lethal.

Rwanda massacres revisited.

America is accused of having a gun culture.

The real elephant in the room is that we have a prescription drug culture.

We’re raising a nation of fucking weak people.

People are triggered, suffering from micro aggressions, needing ‘safe spaces’, upset from being ‘misgendered’, and on and on and on.

And there’s always a ‘kindly, well meaning’ school counselor who will happily refer you to a doctor all too willing to prescribe psych drugs.

America's homicide rate (3.8) is way the fuck higher than every other comparably wealthy industrialized democracy - Australia (1.07), Canada (1.44), UK (.96), Germany (.70), Spain (.63), Italy (.81), France (1.20), Sweden (.92), Norway (.92), etc.

Our populations aren't so widely different, but our gun laws are.

Back