Roe vs Wade Overturned

Turn up the crazy.

I’m not aware of anyone here (in this thread) advocating for trans athletes that have a clear advantage or wanting late term abortions as your video link suggests. We understand there’s more nuance here. The left does get ridiculous sometimes. The fear of offending gets in the way.

You and lazer seem cool with voting for potus a guy who very possibly supplied drugs and money to a 17 year old for sex.

Remind me please, how do you stand on a moral high ground again? If a guy was passing around your 17 years daughter to his buddies, you’d still say he’s your guy?

it is completely disgusting to give money and drugs to a teenager for sex.
It doesnt bother me I suppose.

I have no idea how old the hookers were. It was a part of growing up. From 18-21 I had plenty of mischief.

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Last edited:
I lived a harder life, and it doesnt bother me I suppose.

I have no idea how old the hookers were. It was a part of growing up. From 18-21 I had plenty of mischief. Handjobs and dime bags from hookers on Cicero ave. Damn those baggy pants.

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
You really can’t see this from the perspective of the women (possibly young girls) you paid to jerk you off? Perhaps their life was a little harder than yours? If it were your daughter is it just part of her “growing up”?

doubt it

These hookers, were there to sell drugs. My school had notoriously bad connections. Then the kids would talk. Just easier to get a dime from one of them.

Around 18 i broke up with my first girlfriend, she went to college. I was alone again. I experimented with drugs til my early 20's. ...Then i wanted to make some money.

Last edited:
These hookers, were there to sell drugs.

So it’s ok then. It’s not like they had pimps keeping them addicted or beating them if they didn’t earn. It’s not like they all weren’t wanted babies (or got adopted as a baby) that didn’t have wonderful parents who provided for their health and education. They reaped what they sowed right?

At least if you get a hooker pregnant you’re trying to keep her from getting an abortion. That will create less human suffering all around.

In spite of my tone though I do appreciate you being honest so real discussion can be had.

In spite of my tone though I do appreciate you being honest so real discussion can be had.
Im not looking to hurt anyone, either. Here to listen, observe , and respond to the community.

If they quash the Florida bill, and a committee is appointed(pure fantasy I know), is there anyone you see fit, to straighten it out?

Im not looking to hurt anyone, either. Here to listen, observe , and respond to the community.

If they quash the Florida bill, and a committee is appointed(pure fantasy I know), is there anyone you see fit, to straighten it out?
Sorry not sure what you’re asking. His k-3 bill was signed in to law. Desantis is probably not going anywhere until he announces his run for potus. .

How are males getting pregnant?
81353553.jpg

Back