Roe vs Wade Overturned

You and lazer seem cool with voting for potus a guy who very possibly supplied drugs and money to a 17 year old for sex.
I’m not in favor of any of that. But sadly the political gene pool available within the current two party system is broken and corrupt.

Seemingly, we’re looking for the leper with the most fingers.

Last person I personally supported was Ron Paul. The only campaign I’ve ever donated to
He’s the only one that was addressing the fed, was truly anti war, and has a track record in Congress unblemished from anything scandalous.
To me, he was the last principled, honest politician.

I’m not in favor of any of that. But sadly the political gene pool available within the current two party system is broken and corrupt.

Seemingly, we’re looking for the leper with the most fingers.

Last person I personally supported was Ron Paul. The only campaign I’ve ever donated to
He’s the only one that was addressing the fed, was truly anti war, and has a track record in Congress unblemished from anything scandalous.
To me, he was the last principled, honest politician.
I liked him too.

He continues his work despite not bring in politics. Spreading the message of liberty and getting the government out of our lives.

I agree.
I don't much care for either party anymore.
They enrich themselves at our expense.
$40 billion more goes out to the Ukraine laundromat.
Shit Romney gets a piece of it -- along with the Biden clan.

I agree.
I don't much care for either party anymore.
They enrich themselves at our expense.
$40 billion more goes out to the Ukraine laundromat.
Shit Romney gets a piece of it -- along with the Biden clan.
How exactly do Romney and Biden get some of this money?

Anyway look up John Perkins, economic hit man.

On method of control and getting the money put right back into your pockets is this;

The money doesn’t go right to the government, but to corporations that you have control of.
Just so happens there’s some corporations that Biden’s, Pelosi’s, and Romney’s sons are part of.

How exactly do Romney and Biden get some of this money?
The american tax dollars come with strings attached.
Romney, Biden, and John Kerry are all in on it.
Ukraine is a world landromat for american tax-dollars to ricochet back to the corrupt politicians that sent it.
Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, et al. are the bag boys, collecting a huge salary at the laundromat for basicly doing nothing.
That is why Ukraine is such a big deal to everyone -- the laundromat will shut down if Russia wins the war.

Here's the Senate Homeland Security Report on Hunter Biden: https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

Last edited:
Maybe not

Interesting fun fact. The same day the SCOTUS ‘leak’ came out and dominated the news cycle, you know what else happened?

Judge knocked off ten years from Gislane Maxwell’s sentence. Didn’t hear shit about that.

Now THAT (the Epstein/Maxwell story) is some serious espionage/ child trafficking/ honeypot entrapment/blackmail intrigue

Found it.
Was entertaining.
That didn't explain to me the personal profit though.
Dig deeper. I just put that up as an overview.
There’s a million ways politicians can profit personally. One is ‘speaking fees’. imagine getting paid 100k for a half hour talk at a place the US government has funded. That money goes right back into your pocket.
Rumor has it that Hunter Biden is involved with the bio labs in Ukraine too.

Judge knocked off ten years from Gislane Maxwell’s sentence. Didn’t hear shit about that.

Now THAT (the Epstein/Maxwell story) is some serious espionage/ child trafficking/ honeypot entrapment/blackmail intrigue

So is she getting a retrial? How many years will she be in the pen?

Found it.
Was entertaining.
That didn't explain to me the personal profit though.
How is it that Hunter Biden paintings sell for more than Rembrandts to anonymous overseas buyers? ding ding ding! That's how the arabs pay off.

Now on to Ukraine:

per Senate Homeland Security Committee: https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

"On April 16, 2014, Vice President Biden met with his son’s business partner, Devon Archer, at the White House. Five days later, Vice President Biden visited Ukraine, and he soon after was described in the press as the “public face of the administration’s handling of Ukraine.” The day after his visit, on April 22, Archer joined the board of Burisma. Six days later, on April 28, British officials seized $23 million from the London bank accounts of Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. Fourteen days later, on May 12, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and over the course of the next several years, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer were paid millions of dollars from a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch for their participation on the board. The 2014 protests in Kyiv came to be known as the Revolution of Dignity — a revolution against corruption in Ukraine. Following that revolution, Ukrainian political figures were desperate for U.S. support. Zlochevsky would have made sure relevant Ukrainian officials were well aware of Hunter’s appointment to Burisma’s board as leverage. Hunter Biden’s position on the board created an immediate potential conflict of interest that would prove to be problematic for both U.S. and Ukrainian officials and would affect the implementation of Ukraine policy."

At the end of the day -- it was not helping americans, and it was not helping Ukrainians, but it WAS hugely beneficial to the corrupt politicians, both democrat and republican.

Onward to China per Homeland Security Committee:

"The direct involvement of Hunter Biden and Heinz in the acquisition of Henniges by the Chinese government creates a potential conflict of interest. Both are directly related to highranking Obama administration officials. The Department of State, then under Mr. Kerry’s leadership, is also a CFIUS member and played a direct role in the decision to approve the Henniges transaction. The appearance of a potential conflict of interest in this case was particularly troubling given Hunter Biden’s history of investing in and collaborating with Chinese companies, including at least one that clearly poses significant national security concerns. This history with China precedes and follows the 2015 Henniges transaction. This report will discuss Hunter Biden’s and Devon Archer’s corporate entities and their links to the communist Chinese government in more detail."

Last edited:
Or how about Pelosi’s ‘visit’ to the war torn Ukraine. You think she did that for free? Or for a fee?
Or Jill Biden going over there?

Or how about these massive book deals some of these people get where the book only ends up selling 2 to 300 copies.

Pay offs, baby, Payoffs

So is she getting a retrial? How many years will she be in the pen?
Not sure, I think the retrial got thrown out.

But I will say this; what should have been the court case of the century, with all kinds of info coming out, sure turned out low key.

Johnny Depp’s civil trial has had more coverage.

Or how about these massive book deals
I don't trust any government worker that makes a book deal.
That's when I dropped Matthew Whitaker.
Bill Barr did the same thing. He's a rat too.
It is so unprofessional to rat out your former employer like that.
I had to sign a waiver for every engineering job I took as a professional, so I wouldn't go around blabbing company business.
Isn't our government any better than that?

Dig deeper. I just put that up as an overview.
There’s a million ways politicians can profit personally. One is ‘speaking fees’. imagine getting paid 100k for a half hour talk at a place the US government has funded. That money goes right back into your pocket.
Rumor has it that Hunter Biden is involved with the bio labs in Ukraine too.
Yeah speaking fees. Seems rampant.
That said it is side money, not directly related to the aforementioned "skimming" of billions.

Back