Roe vs Wade Overturned

Or are you incapable of understanding it that all politicians in DC are all members of a unified club?
I'd take Bernie Sanders over Mitt Romney.
How do ya think Romney got so rich on a government salary?
Wealthy life-time politicians are ALL crooked.

At the moment of conception Mitt was rich as a birthright before he slithered out his mothers womb.

Wealthy life-time politicians are ALL crooked.
That is why it is plain to see, they are man children. They should not be in charge of anything.

Find the guy that builds his own empire with nothing at the start...That's the man with the juice. He's got the power.

That is why it is plain to see, they are man children. They should not be in charge of anything.

Find the guy that builds his own empire with nothing at the start...That's the man with the juice. He's got the power.
So Jeff Bezos for president then?

How about Matt Gaetz?

Not saying he built empires, but he's got a speaking voice. Articulate. Knows the deal.

You like him though, yes?
Yes, they've put him in the proverbial 'hot seat' and he maintained his dignity well. He has flexible moral character, and has shown an ability to adapt.

I could care less which young lady... We covered that in another thread. She was 17..not a baby anymore and it was her fault more than his.

Yes, they've put him in the proverbial 'hot seat' and he maintained his dignity well. He has flexible moral character, and has shown an ability to adapt.

I could care less which young lady... We covered that in another thread. She was 17..not a baby anymore and it was her fault more than his.
I don’t see the other thread, but regardless…

The idea that you’re cool with someone paying a 17 year old for sex and supplying her with drugs is pretty disturbing. Most people don’t reach full prefrontal cortex maturity until about 25 meaning they don’t properly assess risk, or they act more impulsively. Easy to say “she wasn’t a baby”. It’s also easy to say she wasn’t 18 and this was clearly illegal. More importantly, it is completely disgusting to give money and drugs to a teenager for sex. I wouldn’t hire such a person to be my fry cook, let alone vote for them for president.

If it was your daughter you’d just say, “well she’s 17 so it’s her decision or her fault”?

Last edited:
Back