Roe vs Wade Overturned

You may have even unknowingly have taken them yourself in vaccines?
err uh yeah...

Babies or children. That is just lifestyle. There are lots of unwanted children.

Like 18,000 unaccompanied minors crossing the border every month.
That doesn't seem to bother the left.
Heaven forbid that somebody should birth them here.

either way...It is IM BIGGER THAN YOU ARE! might makes right.
great point Beaky.

I'm talking about maximizing life.
Sometimes the fireman can't get everyone out of the building.
Regardless of that, his job is to save as many lives as he possibly can.
I'm talking the same thing about the mother with complications.
Usually nature takes care of it, like my wife with two miscarraiges.
It's a choice numerous mothers have made...

I brought up these questions solely for the purpose of others to think about and come to their own conclusions.

I bowed out of this thread the other day. I have my own opinions on these, but I’m keeping them tucked into the vest.

I want others to think rather than fall into the hysteria of this divisive subject.
;)
Well I figured it out - it was leaked to give the Republicans a black eye - they are seen as the drivers of the ending of Roe VS Wade - it won't end - but it will put a crimp in the Repugnents agenda.

And then we have this lunatic ......

He says,
"Now, data is replacing machinery as the most important asset."
My response is: The Industrial Revolution and inventions of machinery in that time period required people to operate that machinery.

"Organisms are algorithms", he said.
Algorithms are a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer. The question begs to be asked. What is it that has driven him into a state of mind
wherein he believes that people are simply animals to be studied and to be analyzed by computers to solve some sort of problem and to provide an explanation into how it came about that it was humans who had conceived, designed, and manufactured the computers that he relies on?

I was interested enough to watch the entire video until he said, " Humans really don't know
themselves very well. We don't really know ourselves. To give you an example, I was 21 when I realized that I was gay".

RFR's link to the video in this thread would have fit in quite well within the "This is far beyond sick" thread. Especially so because it had been suggested in that thread that K through 12 students require
protection from people who do go so far as to say.....
"Imagine the situation in ten or twenty years when an algorithm can tell any teenager exactly where he or she is on the gay straight spectrum".

Last edited:
Look up other videos of his that are even worse
Topics such as free will being a thing of the past, humans are ‘hackable’ animals, covid bringing about “under the skin surveillance”

He’s a full blown transhumanist

SCOTUS took the black eye.
When the public loses all respect for the established institutions and they’re all broken down, like the Phoenix rising out of the ashes, a new system of governance will emerge.
A technological global order.

Many years past, Henry Kissinger said (and I paraphrase)
People now would resist UN troops on their soil, in the future they will welcome it.

He was one of the first to publicly champion “A New World Order.”

Remember the universal motto coined early on during the pandemic ..... “build back better”

Something has to be demolished first to rebuild it

Personally I don’t think the draft was leaked. I think it was stolen.

The release was guaranteed to create the chaos occurring now.

A pro life office in Wisconsin was firebombed. And now lightfoot, the Chicago mayor, is convinced the supreme court is targeting lgbt next. And she’s preaching a ‘call to arms’

And idiots (even here on this forum) say the right are the violent ones .

Remember the universal motto coined early on during the pandemic ..... “build back better”

So you think they are intelligent enough to make coded, riddled transmissions with hidden meanings?

You're giving them too much credit.

Somebody dropped the LGBTQ ball and thats why this is..Best do a restart and quash it.

When the people are gibbering dummies who cant do nothing for themselves, then they are totally subserviant to whoever controls them.

When people can do nothing but talk to a phone, eat ready meals and go where their electric vehicle allows them. Then you have them. One thing to remember though, it was you who allowed this to happen to your children.

Well I figured it out - it was leaked to give the Republicans a black eye - they are seen as the drivers of the ending of Roe VS Wade - it won't end - but it will put a crimp in the Repugnents agenda.
I take it that you're OK with it that the sanctity of the Supreme Court has been violated.
Ruth Bader Ginsberg, herself, acknowledged that the Rowe v Wade decision was inherently flawed.
She was right.
The Supreme Court hasn't made a final decision to return abortion to be dealt with at the state level, or to force
members of Congress to get off their collective asses to actually represent the people who e!edges them into office.

What is it about the Repugnents agenda that frightens you?

Or are you incapable of understanding it that all politicians in DC are all members of a unified club?

Get in, get rich, and hope to hell that how you got rich remains a secret.

So you think they are intelligent enough to make coded, riddled transmissions with hidden meanings?

You're giving them too much credit.

Somebody dropped the LGBTQ ball and thats why this is..Best do a restart and quash it.
The build back better slogan was used world wide. They were following a script from the WEF. High level businessmen,(and women), politicians, celebrities, all gather in Davos Switzerland every year to coordinate agendas.

And no, I’m not giving them too much credit. There are some smart people there.
Think tanks have been doing long range planning for decades.

And this isn't ‘secret dog whistle code’ it’s all out in the open.

If you get bored, just go to the World Economic Forum website and look at everything . Quite in depth stuff.

While we’re planning ahead for our next car, or just figuring out how the mortgage gets paid next month, they’re planning out for generations.

Maybe you noticed the covid response was worldwide pretty much in lockstep....

That didn’t just organically happen.

Not me. I have a clean conscious. I’ve done what I can, and am still doing what I can within my limited means to fight this

Did you know thats probably some kind of parental abuse?:LOL:

Actually my parents never really spent much time with me that way and I ended up having to learn everything myself. I will have a go at anything and most times do it. I dont really need anyone. That I think should apply to all kids.

I think they are a waste of time today but I am told to keep quiet.

Last edited:
Back