Russia will it happen?

DEFCON 2, or Fast Pace, is a red colored condition level similar to a 'red alert' warning level status. Defcon 2 means we are at the next step to war or a nuclear threat. During this alert level the United States Armed Forces are ready and prepared to ship out in 6 hours time or less, hence the name "Fast Pace".

Defcon 2, or Fast Pace is the second highest condition level in the warning system, with only alert level 1 being higher. The alert status may be changed to this level after intelligence findings indicate a risk for an impending attack, such as the case in the Cuban missile crisis in 1962 when the alert status was changed to Fast Pace for the Strategic Air Command.

Defcon 2, or Fast Pace has been reached only once for the SAC, or strategic air command during the cold war Cuban missile crisis in October 26, 1962 after soviet missile pads were found in Cuba, but changed to alert level 3 after a short time. Taken from Defcon Level Warning System: https://www.defconlevel.com/levels/defcon-2.php

..and we have the feeblest weakest president in the history of this country.
Anything the USA does could be construed as a provocation against Russia, and start WWIII. They need to determine if the war crimes committed warrant intervention. Then what intervention.

NATO is being deployed to hold borders and process refugees.

Anything the USA does could be construed as a provocation against Russia, and start WWIII. They need to determine if the war crimes committed warrant intervention. Then what intervention.

NATO is being deployed to hold borders and process refugees.
hoke doke.
I have NOT been following Ukraine close enough.
But I know we did NOT like it when Russia teamed up with Cuba off of our coast.
If an american soldier sets foot in the Ukraine, then Russia would probably feel the same way, possibly even worse.
It is kind of like their own civil war in the former USSR.

There isn't a remote possibility that Putin can achieve anything other than to make it clear to the world that before he dies he going to do his best to kill more people than Stalin killed outside or within his own country.
The alliance between Putin and XI is meaningless.

It is hard to know what to believe. The news from Twitter is more real than any network. You don't know what is real.

According to clips, it looks much worse than they anticipated.

I don't think that Russia can recover from this..They are brutes. After threatening to use a engine on the Space station to send it crashing down...Yeah..no..Their time is up.

they are gonna kill us all with their politics and lies.

Kill all politicians! You misread your opponent this badly, you arent fired. Youre killed.

Words have failed.

To make clear. It has been confirmed. This morning at 3AM it was a rumor.

We now have a situation of a mad man holding the world hostage with a bomb! WWIII

Screenshot 2022-02-27 112322.jpg

Where does politics fit in this senario? It doesnt.

To make clear. It has been confirmed. This morning at 3AM it was a rumor.

We now have a situation of a mad man holding the world hostage with a bomb! WWIII

View attachment 115422

Where does politics fit in this senario? It doesnt.

We've already heard that Putin "appears" to be making a nuclear threat.
CNN probably ran with that and boosted the rhetoric.
It gets viewers, but at the same time it is irresponsible.
A european news agency could probably do a much better job of informing us.
Because journalism is dead in America.

Last edited:
Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb
Mother do you think they'll like the song
Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls
Ooooh aah, Mother should I build a wall
Mother should I run for president
Mother should I trust the government
Mother will they put me in the firing line
Ooooh aah, is it just a waste of time
Hush now baby don't you cry
Mama's gonna make all of your
Nightmares come true
Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
Mama's gonna keep you right here
Under her wing
She won't let you fly but she might let you sing
Mama will keep baby cosy and warm

..and we have the feeblest weakest president in the history of this country.
Why did it have to be Joe?
There were so many others to choose from.

A fascist dictator invaded a sovereign country, and here you are attacking America.

Does your partisanship have any limits?

Back