Russia will it happen?

"It is stunning how fast the media went from Pandemic COVID wave 4, to a Russo-Ukra theater World War 3."
They'll talk about anything BUT the root cause.
The mark of the beast is in the works too.
Will y'all take it in the hand or on the forehead?
Hey, I'm not worried a bit.
I hear my rapture train a-comin at the speed of light.
The beast aint my problem, y'all.
I need to be silenced, you know, for sounding the class 5 fire alarm.

"the beast":laughings::facepalm:

I'm not worried about "the beast". We have Santa Claus riding his red-nosed unicorn to fight him. By the way.... "the beast".... is that a him? Or a her? Or an it? Transgender beast - is that a thing?:laughings:

"the beast":laughings::facepalm:

I'm not worried about "the beast". We have Santa Claus riding his red-nosed unicorn to fight him. By the way.... "the beast".... is that a him? Or a her? Or an it? Transgender beast - is that a thing?:laughings:

Do you want your "mark" on the hand or the forehead?
What harm could there possibly be in that?
It's helluva funny, I tell ya. helluva funny.

Last edited:
For the back drop of Ukraine , looks like they used a chunk of weed?

Screenshot 2022-02-22 112831.jpg
what.. they threw a nugget on a sheet of white paper

Just curious...So I know who I m talkin with..When was your first knife fight?

Mine was when I was 11, 6th grade at public school. My father had been admitted to hospital with Leukemia , my mother bounced. Told me 'you have to go to school'. and 'Tuff it out kiddo'..Anyways the bully was poking me, and stabbing me, at the line up in the morning outside . Teachers and faculty offered no help. maintaining that we were not in the building yet. They knew I was the victim with unfortunate circumstances.

we got in a tussle. I came prepared with a short blade that day. I got stabby..The bully was unable to continue school that day..My knife went through the webbing of his thumb on his hand. I got him in the back too.

The school knew my dad was sick and there was no one at home. So they put me in a room with the social worker. I was kept the whole day. She never said anything to me. At 3 the dismissal bell rang, I was told to go home.

Once you start fighting. You never stop. One win , and your hooked. I wanted to put that knife in him. He needed that knife in him...

Good old public schools.

With war..sometimes you have enough and just stick it in

Last edited:
This is not Ukraine's first knife fight, but Russia is one hell of a bully. Damn Scholz aint worth a shit again.

Last edited:
This Russo-Ukra war is against the Nazi's ? Putin made claims many times now. Nazi's?

Chechen forces joining with Russia and Belarus. Appearently there are drug addict Nazi's in Ukraine. Russia doesn't party that way.

Sweden, finland, etc sending troops to join NATO forces. 40,000 NATO troops heading to region in peacekeeping operations. So this is WWIII?

Screenshot 2022-02-25 122333.jpg

Last edited:
Some saying it's not the Shock and Awe' Putin had hoped..
But I fear it's he just hasn't pulled that particular trigger' ..yet.

Back