What Democrats Said about Voting Machines and Elections

Like I said, there is no middle ground.
The differences can not be reconciled now or in the future.
It's time to split.

Like I said, there is no middle ground. It's time to split.
You are a problem, along with all those that spew this poorly thought out bullshit.
You have been lied to, and you believe the lies.
You have gotten to the point where you will accept NOTHING other than the current ridiculous far right agenda.
That means you are uninterested in a 2 party system.
That means you reject democracy in favour of what... dictatorship?
So you get what you want (fuck me how stupid), then what? Just do what you're told by one person? No checks and balances?
I think you better get some help before you start advocating civil war FFS.

You are a problem, along with all those that spew this poorly thought out bullshit.
You have been lied to, and you believe the lies.
You have gotten to the point where you will accept NOTHING other than the current ridiculous far right agenda.
That means you reject democracy in favour of what... dictatorship?
So you get what you want (fuck me how stupid), then what? Just do what you're told by one person? No checks and balances?
I think you better get some help before you start advocating civil war FFS.

This is the democrat position on elections as I understand it.
Tell me what I am misunderstanding here:

1) non-citizens voting in national elections
2) get rid of the electoral college system
3) No voter ID required
4) federalized elections
5) Justice Department replaces the constitutional authority of the states to determine the outcome of their elections.
6) Mail in ballots to replace in-person voting.

Tell me what I missed. Thank you.

Does somebody have to tell you that the democrat/republican system is NOT working anymore?

Last edited:
Were you saying that during the Mueller investigation?
Probably not.
Question: Who told the lies to take down the president?
Answer: The same federal agencies that democrats want to put over the elections.
Trump won fair and square. Doesn't matter whether people like it or not.
Unlike you, who cannot accept that Biden won fair and square.

Trump won fair and square. Doesn't matter whether people like it or not.
Unlike you, who cannot accept that Biden won fair and square.

It doesn't matter to YOU that people are alienated, and your approach makes it worse.
Our government is broken, and Trump can't fix it. Neither can Biden. Both men are divisive.
THAT is what I accept, and it is unlikely I'll vote for either one.

NOW: What about the future elections?

This is what democrats want in future elections as I understand it.
Tell me what I am misunderstanding here:

3) No voter ID required
4) federalized elections
5) Justice Department replaces the constitutional authority of the states to determine the outcome of their elections.

Tell me what I missed. Thank you.
Or maybe you just don't know the democrat position on elections.

Last edited:
Let's just admit that we can't agree on what a free and fair election even consists of.
Let's also agree that there is no union.
Half of the country remains alienated where even a significant number of blue-state democrats are leaning toward a split.
Can we be that honest?
You truly are the most one sided minded of people who has ever posted here at HR.

Never ever open minded enough to have adult like conversations with anyone.

In comparison, you make IBB look extremely moderate.

You truly are the most one sided minded of people who has ever posted here at HR.

We can't agree on what a free and fair election even consists of.
You disagree.
Show me where democrats DO NOT want:

2) to get rid of the electoral college system
3) No voter ID requirements
4) federalized elections
5) Justice Department replacing the constitutional authority of the states to determine the outcome of their elections.
6) Mail in ballots to replacing in-person voting.

I'll wait... indefinitely.

Last edited:
3) No voter ID required
4) federalized elections
1) If you pay taxes, you deserve to vote
2) Hogwash. Unless you're one of the 7 states that tried to introduce fake electors and fake documents. Oh Noes... they are Republicans!
3 - 6) Bullshit.

Never ever open minded enough to have adult like conversations with anyone.

In comparison, you make IBB look extremely moderate.
But he does raise valid points in this topic unlike his others.

Because of fraud other countries have and are introducing voter i.d. Which everybody agrees is a good thing and why would anybody not want it? What disadvantage would i.d. have in a situation where you need to identify yourself?

What country would want other people from other lands voting in their elections? That is pure lunacy and again there is no valid reason for that being allowed......except one.

Postal voting or as you call it Mail in voting is and has been open to fraud and is a problem everywhere it has been used. It was only set up for ex-pats and overseas workers to use. So really a small amount of people. What possible reason would there be to widen this facility? Except one?

No matter what happens at your next election. The whole world will be watching and no matter what the activists try to tell the world as they did while Trump was in power. The world will make its own mind up on what they see and not what the plastic people in your media tell all.

Last edited:
But he does raise valid points in this topic unlike his others.

Because of fraud other countries have and are introducing voter i.d. Which everybody agrees is a good thing and why would anybody not want it? What disadvantage would i.d. have in a situation where you need to identify yourself?

What country would want other people from other lands voting in their elections? That is pure lunacy and again there is no valid reason for that being allowed......except one.

Postal voting or as you call it Mail in voting is and has been open to fraud and is a problem everywhere it has been used. It was only set up for ex-pats and over seas workers to use. So really a small amount of people. What possible reason would there be to widen this facility? Except one?

No matter what happens at your next election. The whole world will be watching and no matter what the activists try to tell the world as they did why Trump was in power. The world will make its own mind up on what they see and not what the plastic people in your media tell all.
Because of what fraud?
Exactly what?

1) If you pay taxes, you deserve to vote
2) Hogwash. Unless you're one of the 7 states that tried to introduce fake electors and fake documents. Oh Noes... they are Republicans!
3 - 6) Bullshit.

1) what if the non-citizen immigrant doesn't pay taxes, and they live off of the government?
Democrats want them to vote.
That's a no-starter for the rest of us.

Because of what fraud?
Exactly what?
Well I can only speak of what is alleged to have happened here and been reported in the papers.

Multiple voting by the same people using different voting cards. I.D. would prevent this. Some people not English speaking or understanding giving their cards to others and those people voting with their voting cards.

I.D. has to be produced for everything here when using a service, so why not for voting?

Back