Dr. Fauci, Pharmaceutical, et al to be tried in International Court for Crimes against Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWLaidback

Laidback get a life ffs.

If covid goes away maybe I can play in the band again.
Wouldn't that be great!
PS: the people of England are the plaintiffs. Have you heard anything about it?
I'm sorry you guys were Nuremberged.

Very sad. Perhaps it's a mental problem?

Yeah, it's depressing not being in a band anymore.
It was fine before covid.
I played lead guitar for three years in the last band.
I do miss it, a lot.
I guess this is just the way it's going to be.

Laidback get a life ffs.
I'll second that opinion, but I won't go to the extreme that CrowsofFits went to in demanding that you should be banned. You have created numerous threads that have gone tits up, out of control, and eventually closed because, just like you, those who argue back and forth with you just don't know when to STFU.
It all makes for entertaining reading for a brief period of time and then it all becomes tedious.
Why do you stoop low to post threads that are worse than the "America Rejects Trump" thread?
What are you hoping to accomplish?

Creates obnoxious controversial thread.
There is obnoxious controversy.
Thread gets shut down.
OP doesn't learn.
Creates another obnoxious controversial thread... on and on and on...
Please learn.

What are you hoping to accomplish?

Maybe it matters.
A very liberal friend of mine, wore his 2 vaccine badges proudly, took his Johnson & Johnson booster, and now he's begging for his life.
His numbness and headaches were like mine with the 2nd shot, except his isn't going away.
He thought Fauci was a hero.
Not any more.

Last edited:
Creates another obnoxious controversial thread... on and on and on...
Please learn.
Didn't know about the trial did you?
If the holocaust mattered then maybe this should matter to, especially if you're the one in the gas chamber.

Last edited:
Maybe it matters.
A very liberal friend of mine, wore his 2 vaccine badges proudly, took his Johnson & Johnson booster, and now he's begging for his life.
His numbness and headaches were like mine with the 2nd shot, except his isn't going away.
He thought Fauci was a hero.
Not any more.
I don't believe you.

Somebody, anybody read the indictments from the Hague, and tell me it is not true.

Eric Clapton says he's a victim of the Fauci propaganda too, just like other people I know.
So now, Dr. Fauci is on trial for genocide, and for crippling the British people with the vaccines.
These are people that once trusted him, but not anymore.
The trial is based on the medical statistics.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Look nobody cares. Nobody is interested. Nobody could do sweet F.A. about it anyway if they were interested or cared.

Regards anybody elses views on such. Again the same. Who gives a f***.

Your boring the pants of us all mate. It's one big yawn on a mega scale.

You could clear a pub/bar with shite like this. Are you lonely?

Get a hobby or something counting poppy seeds for packets or something. I am sure you will find that immensely exciting.

Look nobody cares. Nobody is interested. Nobody could do sweet F.A. about it anyway if they were interested or cared.

Regards anybody elses views on such. Again the same. Who gives a f***.

Your boring the pants of us all mate. It's one big yawn on a mega scale.

You could clear a pub/bar with shite like this. Are you lonely?

Get a hobby or something counting poppy seeds for packets or something. I am sure you will find that immensely exciting.

You're bored with the thread, right?
So... why do you keep resurrecting it? :facepalm:
Again, somebody/anybody tell me the Dr. Fauci trial is NOT true.
That is ALL I asked.
thank you.

Last edited:
Okay, Orson I will do this for you.
Since nobody can deny that Fauci is on trial as a genocidal war criminal, reporting to our equally evil president, then I will have the thread closed.

Carry on it doesnt bother me. If you want to spend your life arguing with others over stuff you can do nothing about ........carry on. Do you see the futility?

Carry on it doesnt bother me. If you want to spend your life arguing with others over stuff you can do nothing about ........carry on. Do you see the futility?

I asked a simple yes/no question. It's simple: YES or NO. Why do you want to argue?
Since nobody can deny that Fauci is on trial as a genocidal war criminal, reporting to an equally evil president, then I will have the thread closed.
You don't want to hear it so let's close 'er up.
thank you.
anytime, kindly moderator.
Give 'er the axe.
thank you much.

Last edited:
No one has been 'indicted'.

Considering the plaintiffs are claiming "the PCR tests are completely unreliable and contain carcinogenic ethylene oxide”, and "they argued that effective treatments for COVID-19, such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, were suppressed" - they have set themselves up to be the latest worldwide laughing stocks! And if you buy into it, then you are just as bad as them!
You can see the reply letter from the ICC here: https://www.riotimesonline.com/braz...ty-in-international-criminal-court-complaint/

okay, thank you for that, no one has been indicted, rather they have been accused.
Medical statistical data was used in the proposed case, and it's worth considering.
The pharmaceutical industry crafted a narrative-response to discredit the merits, no doubt.
They can't make a buck off of the supposed "cheaper alternatives".
They need vaccine addicts.

The vaccine in England by AstraZeneca is not like those in the USA.

The judge will decide the merits of the case, not yourself or anyone else.
We were sold the rosy scenario for the vaccine here in the states as well.
It was a communication problem pointed out by both the left and the right.
Trump even claimed it was the greatest achievement in recent human history. wrong wrong WRONG!

I hereby request that the thread be closed because it is "futile" as Orson pointed out.
It is worthy of psychological examination to be asking, according to him.
It is boring him to tears.
We certainly don't want THAT. 😉
Give 'er the axe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back