Gavin Newsom for 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up in Waucanda (Wauconda Forever!), in Lake County. They stock their waters. The fish are dropped from airplanes.

If this is a natural happening why not frogs or other wild life?..crabs,crust's, turtles...I bet a turtle could fly!

Pretty astonishing that you actually believe you’re making any kind of intelligent points in all of your “infinite wisdom.” 🙄

Anecdotal evidence and logical fallacies account for 100% of all of your childish arguments and insults.

Meanwhile, you’re conveniently silent about egregious acts of corruption committed by your own party and the unfettered capitalism they cherish so dearly. Your phony outrage is laughable.

It appears you have absolutely nothing productive to contribute to society.

As a progressive and a realist, I despise the Clintons. However, Hillary was right about one thing. There does exist a “bucket of deplorables.” She was talking about you.

Now who's a dummy?

Those are minnows, not real fish. 95% survive the fall. If you want to call them fish instead of minnows, then you could drop fish eggs and say you're dropping fish, couldn't you? Even as tiny minnows, 5% die. No way a keeper size trout would survive that. It would stun the crap out of him. The video explains that, but you weren't paying attention.

You're telling a fishing story. Your "fish" is everyone else's "minnow".

The game warden says those are too small to keep. Maybe you can persuade him that he is wrong.

What the fuck?..you've gone completely sideways. Warden?Keep? I don't care what you think a fish is, or what size you think they should be for lake stocking..not relevant to the conversation.

Those are live fish dropped by a plane. Done all across the USA. Just like the one variety of fish that fell from the sky in TX yesterday.

What the fuck?..you've gone completely sideways. Warden?Keep? I don't care what you think a fish is, or what size you think they should be for lake stocking..not relevant to the conversation.

Those are live fish dropped by a plane. Done all across the USA. Just like the one variety of fish that fell from the sky in TX yesterday.

sure sure sure, and a first grade boy is a man...

We make sure to only aerially stock fish that range from 1–3 inches long.

All small fishes are minnows.

Oh well, I guess that settles that.

Increase your vocabulary.

BTW: The Tourette's guy speaks potty-mouth too.

Last edited:
By the way, Beaky, we're both right and wrong. the fish vs. minnow conundrum remains a debate even in the science world.

Technically you are right in substance that they are fish species.

Technically I'm right in form that adult-size fish, commonly called "fish" are not suited for aerial stocking.
dead fish are dropped from airplanes.

Baby trout are not really fish or minnows, either one.
People call them "minnows, but they are really "larval fish".
That is what they use for aerial stocking.
So we both got that wrong. 😉
You don't call a larval caterpillar a butterfly until it matures.

What the fuck are you talking about? Fish are dropped from planes...Fuck off.

The only wrong person is you. Before I brought it up, you didn't even know that. You went fucking crazy and asked yourself a new set of questions or something. They are fish dude. Quit playing, you aint smart..

What the fuck are you talking about? Fish are dropped from planes...Fuck off.

The only wrong person is you. Before I brought it up, you didn't even know that. You went fucking crazy and asked yourself a new set of questions or something. They are fish dude. Quit playing, you aint smart..
The fish are dropped from airplanes.

Hey Tourette's guy, the video you posted made perfect sense.
The "new set of questions" was about surviving the impact from the altitude and the velocity of the aircraft.
You do NOT just drop any kind of a fish out of an airplane and into a lake, while expecting it to live.
The video says it will die unless it is super-small -- like hatchling size.
That is what the video is about.
If you don't like the message in the video, then why did you post it?
What's this? A video that actually makes your point. :laughings:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back