Gavin Newsom for 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty astonishing that you actually believe you’re making any kind of intelligent points in all of your “infinite wisdom.” 🙄

Anecdotal evidence and logical fallacies account for 100% of all of your childish arguments and insults.

Meanwhile, you’re conveniently silent about egregious acts of corruption committed by your own party and the unfettered capitalism they cherish so dearly. Your phony outrage is laughable.

It appears you have absolutely nothing productive to contribute to society.

As a progressive and a realist, I despise the Clintons. However, Hillary was right about one thing. There does exist a “bucket of deplorables.” She was talking about you.

A "realist"? You're an "idiot", "Roush". "Intelligence"? What the "fuck" do you know about "infinite wisdom". But just to keep things "positive", unfortunate though it may be for he, at least your bird has a "friend".

Awesome, thanks for the turn on, this quotation marks thing is kinda fun. :yawn:

What the fuck are you talking about? Fish are dropped from planes...Fuck off.

The only wrong person is you. Before I brought it up, you didn't even know that. You went fucking crazy and asked yourself a new set of questions or something. They are fish dude. Quit playing, you aint smart..

They need a new Tourette's guy for potty-mouth videos.
The old one died.
I hereby nominate YOU!!!
Snort!

smoking_bunny.gif

A "realist"? You're an "idiot", "Roush". "Intelligence"? What the "fuck" do you know about "infinite wisdom". But just to keep things "positive", unfortunate though it may be for he, at least your bird has a "friend".

Awesome, thanks for the turn on, this quotation marks thing is kinda fun. :yawn:
Rambling empty rhetoric from another conservative who is butthurt by the truth. Your 5th grade school yard tactics will never prove effective against adults.

I think she's gonna bust hell wide open, myself. I'd rather be a deplorable.
As terrible as Hillary is, “useful idiots” such as yourself have caused far worse issues in this county. You’re soldiers in the war against yourselves. It’s much like a little kid at a T-ball game running to the wrong base after getting a hit.

Rambling empty rhetoric from another conservative who is butthurt by the truth. Your 5th grade school yard tactics will never prove effective against adults.

Don't pretend to be the adult in the room. You who has proclaimed he doesn't like discussing politics and would hope this would be the one place to get away from such rhetoric, you can hardly enter Prime Time without involving yourself in partisan discussion and insults. What do you as a progressive care for truth and being a "realist"? Progressives by nearly every metric are well over asshole deep in fantasy, empty idealism, and outright denial of reality. Progressives in power who engage in such faux for the greater good do so for that very reason, power. What's your excuse? Proof in the pudding, progressives in power knowingly gave you a candidate with increasing diminished cognitive capacity who on his best day has always been an idiot. A sock puppet, and you dutifully voted for him, you progressive you. Your "you're voting against your own best interest" is tired empty rhetoric from the same ol' progressive playbook. We're clearly seeing what a progressive form of government is getting us, and it ain't good. People are hurting. Intentionally, the progressive response is government dependency. Government dependency might be good for progressivism, but it is not in the best interest of the people and runs contrary to any notion of power to the people.

A realist? You're a joke poster boy for clownworld.

Just for fun: Progressives howled during the earlier months of the pandemic over the lack of an adequate federal response during the Trump administration. Howled! Your boy Biden prior to being in office promised to shutdown the virus/pandemic if elected. After a year of flailing in the wind with more deaths than were suffered during the previous administration your boy with an idiotic grin on his face declared there is no adequate federal response and it can only be solved at the state/local level. Off to vacation (convalescence) he went. In doing so he neglected to point out Trump was right, there is no one size fits all solution. You were played, "Mr." realist.

btw, what kind of insecure dick or insufferable pompous ass chooses a nick/handle with "Mr."? :facepalm:

Reactions: TAE
btw, what kind of insecure dick or insufferable pompous ass chooses a nick/handle with "Mr."? :facepalm:
Hey now! Let's get off of the Mister hating thing there Mister! Less we not forget one our coolest members EVER is Mr. Q and he ain't got no ego trip going on.... That said I think pontificating upon politics and religion can be great sport. But it is important not matter which side you're taking to make a concerted effort to remain as civil as you can even though you totally know the person you are arguing with is a total dumbass, illiterate, degenerated, unmitigated choad felating piece of dirty rotten turd gurgling stupid idiotic spasticacism. We gotta give it to em gently so as to avoid damaging their self image and ego. Ask yourself, would you talk that way to your Mom? I didn't think so...This protocol is not to be ignored and or taken lightly here at HR.Com and is most certainly MANDATORY in averting a up close and personal date with "The Covid" or worse yet "THE BAN!" :eek: Be well and prosper!

Last edited:
- I was being civil.

- It was an observation, and fair question.

What's with "THE BAN" talk?

Last edited:
Reactions: TAE
- I was being civil.

- It was an observation, and fair question.

What's with "THE BAN" talk?
Just kidding around Mick...I am not a mod and have no more ability to get someone banned than I do to give them the Covid via a BBS message. The mods have been very cool on the Ban hammer here in the ashes of the Cave "Prime Time" ...Miroslav was the last one to get it several months ago and it was only a temporary but sadly he chose to not return. I hate the ban. Only in the most severe cases of being a total dickhead asshole is it merited.

Just kidding around Mick...I am not a mod and have no more ability to get someone banned than I do to give them the Covid via a BBS message. The mods have been very cool on the Ban hammer here in the ashes of the Cave "Prime Time" ...Miroslav was the last one to get it several months ago and it was only a temporary but sadly he chose to not return. I hate the ban. Only in the most severe cases of being a total dickhead asshole is it merited.
He’s popped in to show off his studio.

Don't pretend to be the adult in the room. You who has proclaimed he doesn't like discussing politics and would hope this would be the one place to get away from such rhetoric, you can hardly enter Prime Time without involving yourself in partisan discussion and insults. What do you as a progressive care for truth and being a "realist"? Progressives by nearly every metric are well over asshole deep in fantasy, empty idealism, and outright denial of reality. Progressives in power who engage in such faux for the greater good do so for that very reason, power. What's your excuse? Proof in the pudding, progressives in power knowingly gave you a candidate with increasing diminished cognitive capacity who on his best day has always been an idiot. A sock puppet, and you dutifully voted for him, you progressive you. Your "you're voting against your own best interest" is tired empty rhetoric from the same ol' progressive playbook. We're clearly seeing what a progressive form of government is getting us, and it ain't good. People are hurting. Intentionally, the progressive response is government dependency. Government dependency might be good for progressivism, but it is not in the best interest of the people and runs contrary to any notion of power to the people.

A realist? You're a joke poster boy for clownworld.

Just for fun: Progressives howled during the earlier months of the pandemic over the lack of an adequate federal response during the Trump administration. Howled! Your boy Biden prior to being in office promised to shutdown the virus/pandemic if elected. After a year of flailing in the wind with more deaths than were suffered during the previous administration your boy with an idiotic grin on his face declared there is no adequate federal response and it can only be solved at the state/local level. Off to vacation (convalescence) he went. In doing so he neglected to point out Trump was right, there is no one size fits all solution. You were played, "Mr." realist.

Blah, blah, blah… more empty rhetoric not based in reality while proclaiming the only way forward is to stick to the same policies that have failed repeatedly. You’re like Homer and the electric doughnut, which is typical of every narrow minded ultra-biased conservative ever. The only people dumb enough to share your narrow minded views already agreed with you out of willful ignorance. You’re definitely not convincing any adults that your views are wise. They’re not.

I never even said anything to you. You got all butthurt from my comment to someone else and decided to chime in, as if anything you say means anything to me. Lol And yet, you have the nerve to call someone “insecure.” Jesus. Talk about an insufferable asshole.

I am a realist. It’s truly antiquated morons like yourself preventing America from progressing like the rest of the world. Good riddance to you old farts and all your willfully ignorant votes.

The rest of world leaves their progress to move here. Imagine that.
No, they don’t. Another ignorant fallacy. As I stated, you have nothing but fallacies and childish anecdotal arguments. That’s just par for the course for bigots who’d rather be “right” than successful.

Blah, blah, blah… more empty rhetoric not based in reality while proclaiming the only way forward is to stick to the same policies that have failed repeatedly. You’re like Homer and the electric doughnut, which is typical of every narrow minded ultra-biased conservative ever. The only people dumb enough to share your narrow minded views already agreed with you out of willful ignorance. You’re definitely not convincing any adults that your views are wise. They’re not.

I never even said anything to you. You got all butthurt from my comment to someone else and decided to chime in, as if anything you say means anything to me. Lol And yet, you have the nerve to call someone “insecure.” Jesus. Talk about an insufferable asshole.

I am a realist. It’s truly antiquated morons like yourself preventing America from progressing like the rest of the world. Good riddance to you old farts and all your willfully ignorant votes.

What an imbecilic response. Oh yeah, that's exactly what we need, more progressive policies. You hold the presidency, with the most votes in history!...and for all intent and purposes(the progressive cause!) both the house and the senate. What old fart votes are holding you back? In case you haven't noticed the rest of the progressive world isn't doing too hot. Progressive policies have now made progressive Europe dependent on Russia! Russia! Russia! for energy. Before you know they'll be colluding with Russia or their population might freeze to death if Russia cuts the spigot. Sheesh, you're more of an idiot than I realized. I appreciate it, it's been a long day and I could've used the laugh.

psst, by the way, in case you haven't noticed there's a lot of old farts 'round these parts. But hey, you be you!

No, they don’t. Another ignorant fallacy. As I stated, you have nothing but fallacies and childish anecdotal arguments. That’s just par for the course for bigots who’d rather be “right” than successful.

People are leaving the "progressive" blue states.
They've had enough of it.
I guess that makes them unsuccessful bigots in your book.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back