Hendrix Band Of Gypsys jam

stratmonkee

I listened to the Jimi Hendrix Band Of Gypsys classic, "Who Knows" today while driving home from work , and always thought that bass riff was killer, so decided to try and record a jam over it...this is just 3 tracks, drums Bass and guitar...no overdubs etc..did the whole thing in about 2 hours so its a bit raw

Who Knows - BOG jam

I listened to the Jimi Hendrix Band Of Gypsys classic, "Who Knows" today while driving home from work , and always thought that bass riff was killer, so decided to try and record a jam over it...this is just 3 tracks, drums Bass and guitar...no overdubs etc..did the whole thing in about 2 hours so its a bit raw

Who Knows - BOG jam
That's pretty good strat M. Can you get the Cloud tool to work here on HRC?

I have a whole page of Hendrix original materials. My first Jimi recording will be my interpretation of Wind Cries Mary.

Who Knows - BOG jam
Man, great guitar work and great sounding recording!
Nothing to complain aboit at all here.

groove

yes.

....... .... .. ..
oh what.

dead druumer

needs rides

give way dude

we get it

the storm is rippin up yer words

whammy me

lets jam ok