Studio fatigue

Sorry man, long fucking day. Gonna look into packaging and shipping asap.

Don't worry, they are yours....

OK, so I looked at the boxes for the ADAM A7x. Not exen close to protecting the drivers on the Events. I may cut some plywood to face them and add some bubble wrap.

Anyone have suggestions?

ok, so i looked at the boxes for the adam a7x. Not exen close to protecting the drivers on the events. I may cut some plywood to face them and add some bubble wrap.

Anyone have suggestions?

pic:

Attachments

• TR8 Packaging.jpg
    TR8 Packaging.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
I can always cut down the foam to make fit the boxes, but there is nothing to protect the drivers from shitty drivers or delivery guys....

It a long way from Colorado to Florida. May need bigger boxes and more packing...

Figured it out. Still gonna put some 1/4" plywood in front of the drivers. Got the foam to fit the boxes.

Actually going to use some 1/4" Hardibacker underlayment.

Looks like 32lbs each.

Last edited:
That is for each. We could try another delivery option.

Each:

32 lbs. 18"x16'x13"

I got the packing figured out.

I can easily modify the leftover rigid styrofoam for cabinet corners. I can also easily bubble wrap between the cove rigid front piece and drivers, as well as add the Hardibacker underlayment between that and the 2" top piece shown here.

Last thing I want is you to get dirt cheap monitors that fail shipping. That would just fucking suck ass!!!!

Attachments

• Top of box pic.jpg
    Top of box pic.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Haha! What is it with kids? She went to push in the tweeter! WTF? No worries, I stopped her and gave her Oreo's.... lol

Alright man, it will be final packaged tomorrow afternoon. You decide what shipping method, Paypal me and I will send them Thursday morning.

:listeningmusic:

Haha! What is it with kids? She went to push in the tweeter!

Probably thought it was the monitor's nose or bellybutton. It looks like something that needs to be poked with a finger, to a kid...but it's amazing how adults are always wanting to touch things they've never seen before too. :D

Same thing with the big tape decks...people always want to put their fingers on the heads, to see what they are, as though touching them will provide some meaningful information.
No wonder in many studios there are "don't touch" signs.

Here are the USPS Options.

They probably won't accept them as 'Media Mail'. I used to use that for CD and book shipping - until a guy at the post office told me that this is actually supposed to be a special rate for libraries and schools (just that most post office clerks don't even know it!)

Back