TASCAM Wallpaper

Without further ado, I present ausrock's very cool ATR60-16!

P2170006small.jpg

Cheers! :)

No, it's still sitting on the bench with plastic over it. I haven't advertised it anywhere and I hate to part with it, but it's eventually going to have to go.

That's money sitting there that could be put to another use in the studio.

I haven't heard again from the member that was interested a couple of weeks ago for a trade for his Masterlink.

A fresh and possible final shot of my prized MS-16 as I have a couple of possible buyers, one of which will be getting this beast...I hope. :drunk:

VV4G9237small.jpg

I'll have to get some better shots of my MTS-1000 and send them to ya FM. I gotta try to capture one when I first turn it on so that all the lights are on, and there are LOTS of them!

I'll have to get some better shots of my MTS-1000 and send them to ya FM. I gotta try to capture one when I first turn it on so that all the lights are on, and there are LOTS of them!

Yeah, I remember the last ones you posted were too dark as this is a black colored unit and you took them on a dark background! :o

Try it with a light colored background and avoid using a flash which will wash out the shot and create ugly hot spots. If you have a tripod for your camera, all the better to keep the shot from blurring. Also, try to pick a cool looking angle to shoot it from like a left or right perspective angle as apposed to a straight on shot which would look more bland. And don't shoot it so tight that you cut off corners of the unit!

This ends today's free photo taking lesson. :D

That last one is great... Tascam really made a beautiful machine and your wallpaper frames it very well :)

Jeff, can you do anything with those shots of the Ampex 2" 16-track heads a few posts ago in my MM-1000 thread?

Last edited:
Back