KISS - Deuce - have a listen please

Here's my take on the KISS classic - "Deuce". :)

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5858017&q=hi

Had a lot of fun with this one. :D

Any comments/critiques are welcome and appreciated. :)

Greg

Hey Greg,

Nice work! I loved it man!!! :)

The only thing that would have made this better is....................

if I did it with ya! :p Only joking!

Once again Greg, great stuff. I'll have a listen on my monitors when I get home! :)

Thanx for sharing Greg.

Hey Greg,

I have nothing more to add except to say well done...is this your band, all you, others???

Brad
It's all me. I do everything. Thanks. :)

I was just thining the same thing...I saw Kiss back in the day. It was around Holloween and I think everything on the stage at one point blow up, even trees; or maybe that was the acid :confused:.

Nice job on the tune,
Thanks man. :)

By the way, cover whore... when are you going to get to 'Beth'???

:D
Lol. I haven't forgotten. I just don't know how to do it that's not totally cheese. :D

Hey Greg,

Nice work! I loved it man!!! :)

The only thing that would have made this better is....................

if I did it with ya! :p Only joking!

Once again Greg, great stuff. I'll have a listen on my monitors when I get home! :)

Thanx for sharing Greg.
Well I know you're busy with some other stuff. If you really wanna do another, just "let me know". ;)

Thanks Vinnie! :D

The mark of how on the ball tis recoording is can be found in the guitars at the fade out - they're still wailin' & rockin' like there's no ending.
Being a Kiss fan from album 1, before the army was raised, in fact from when they 1st appeared in RnR Circus magazine I think - You nailed it

cool chune Greg....is this the new drums?
Thanks man. No I haven't recorded the new ones yet. I laid the drums for this one before they showed up.

The mark of how on the ball tis recoording is can be found in the guitars at the fade out - they're still wailin' & rockin' like there's no ending.
Being a Kiss fan from album 1, before the army was raised, in fact from when they 1st appeared in RnR Circus magazine I think - You nailed it
Thanks Ray. I really had fun doing this one. :)

This kicks ass!
Thanks a lot bro. :)

Dang I like this song.

That lead guitar blends back in with the music so true to the album, that's a highlight for me (of very many I might add).

I'm posting again,....Sue me :eek::D

Seriously Greg, you should think about a KISS tribute album:)

Extremely well done!!!!!!

If you take suggestions, what about Charisma;)

You rock mate!

Cheers!

What is my ? Charisma. What is my ? Charisma.

Im gonna sneak out to my studio tomorrow and do it !!!! Charisma that is. I'll just take a couple vicidin and flexeril and a drink (beer, wine cooler)and all will be nice and loose.

Back