HomeRec Collab! Freudian, Gorty, & Greg - Strutter!

Great cooperation on this one you guys-everyone covered their parts very well. Nice chunky guitar parts there Gortz-was there a cleaner Strat or an Ibanez panned with a Paul on the other side? The Ace solo was covered very well-it sure brings back memories of covering that song in clubs many years ago.....:cool:

I'm only 30 seconds into it and already I love it.

Ooooh, awesome harmony vox!!!!!

Very true to the original but sounding fresh....

The guitar solo sucks......... NOT!

And now the lead guitar is continuing not to suck.

Fucking awesome!!!!!!!!! Nice job everyone!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Great cooperation on this one you guys-everyone covered their parts very well. Nice chunky guitar parts there Gortz-was there a cleaner Strat or an Ibanez panned with a Paul on the other side? The Ace solo was covered very well-it sure brings back memories of covering that song in clubs many years ago.....:cool:

Thanx Tony! There is 3 rhythm guitar tracks in there.

1. Main Rhythm Guitar. (Paul)
2. Rhythm Guitar playing the higher registered chord figures. (Ace)
3. Rhythm Guitar punctuating the main rhythm with a 5th Harmony played during the pre-chorus sections.

All rhythm guitars were recorded using a Fender Stratocaster Deluxe 1989 with Lace Sensor pick-ups.
The guitar solo's were recorded using my Cherry Sunburst Gibson Les Paul Custom through a Boss ME-5 effects processor into a Laney AOR Series 100watt Valve Head and Celestion loaded Quad Box captured with a SM-57.

Last edited:
Thanx Tony! There is 3 rhythm guitar tracks in there.

1. Main Rhythm Guitar. (Paul)
2. Rhythm Guitar playing the higher registered chord figures. (Ace)
3. Rhythm Guitar punctuating the main rhythm with a 5th Harmony played during the pre-chorus sections.

All rhythm guitars were recorded using a Fender Stratocaster Deluxe 1989 with Lace Sensor pick-ups.
The guitar solo's were recorded using my Cherry Sunburst Gibson Les Paul through a Boss ME-5 effects processor into a Laney AOR Series 100watt Valve Head and Celestion loaded Quad Box captured with a SM-57.

Well Bucko--you sure ace'd all of 'Ace's ' parts well and Paul's too--Greg and Freudian ace'd all their parts as well, didn't want to neglect congratulating everyone.

I've never had a Strat with lace sensors, mine usually just had stock singles and usually a bridge humbucker of some kind-I didn't know sensors were that diverse---:D

Thank You All!!

Thanx again to everyone for all your kind words! It was a fun collaboration!! :)

Back