Tascam us-600

R

RAMI

Hey! I can't find Jimmy's US-800 thread. I thought it was a sticky, but I don't see it in any of the forums. Weird. Wild. :eek:

Anyway, the most inputs I ever need is 4. I was looking at the TASCAM US-600, which is 6 in-out and 4 of those are XLR. It also has phantom power. Is there any limitation to this thing other than the fact that it has less inputs/outputs than the US800?

Hey! I can't find Jimmy's US-800 thread. I thought it was a sticky, but I don't see it in any of the forums. Weird. Wild. :eek:

Anyway, the most inputs I ever need is 4. I was looking at the TASCAM US-600, which is 6 in-out and 4 of those are XLR. It also has phantom power. Is there any limitation to this thing other than the fact that it has less inputs/outputs than the US800?

I think Jimmy took it down. Said it was meant to be a seasonal sticky

Looks to be the same minus two inputs :D

I was going to get one until I found this still for 99 Tascam US-800 - 8 Input, 4 Output USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI US-800 B&H

Figured since it was cheaper, wtf, two extra xlr's can't hurt me :p

Actually the 600 is only 4 analog inputs. Kinda misleading, as the other two are spdif (digital).

Wait, that is what you said. lol!

Post self reported! :D

Congrats on the 800!

Thanx man. I'm still hesitating. I've never used an interface before. I'm scared.

How do I arm and record tracks in REAPER.?

How do I monitor what I'm recording?

What kind of latency will I have to deal with?

If most accidents happen within 2 miles from home, why don't most people just move?

Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

If a train leaves Pittsburgh at 6pm, how old is my uncle, true or false?

If the Professor could make a radio out of a coconut, why couldn't he fix a hole in the fucking boat?

These, and other questions, are very weighing heavily on my decision.

Hold me.

Thanx man. I'm still hesitating. I've never used an interface before. I'm scared.

How do I arm and record tracks in REAPER.?

How do I monitor what I'm recording?

What kind of latency will I have to deal with?

If most accidents happen within 2 miles from home, why don't most people just move?

Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

If a train leaves Pittsburgh at 6pm, how old is my uncle, true or false?

If the Professor could make a radio out of a coconut, why couldn't he fix a hole in the fucking boat?

These, and other questions, are very weighing heavily on my decision.

Hold me.

I must spread rep!!!

It's all good man. It ain't nuttin but a thing. :D

or thang? IDK....

Back