people view but dont comment on my thread?

TRNSTN

How can i influence people to comment on my threads?

Trying to get some tracks reviewed but finding getting any response hard

A lot of views come from spam-bots, search engines and guests. Most guests are some kind of search engine or spam-bot.

Plus, this place is kind of dead on weekends.

Welcome to the site.

Thanks a lot, that makes sense. I was thinking like 200 people have viewed this thread and no one has commented especially with
this being website to help each other out and get advice

Thanks a lot, that makes sense. I was thinking like 200 people have viewed this thread and no one has commented especially with
this being website to help each other out and get advice

It helps when you comment on other threads as well. You gotta give to get.

If I clicked on your recent posts and found it was all about you I wouldn't bother listening or commenting. I've reached the stage where I respond to folk who engage in the process and ignore others.
Translated that comes down to a part "I'll scratch your back..." and part "to know, know, know you is to love, love, love you..." if you get my drift.
Looking at your short history I note that you've mostly posted about you but have responded to a few others though in an almost monosyllabic and not particularly helpful, fairly tokenistic way. I may be inclined to listen but would probably hold out until you're more responsive.
Get known, be know for fairness, insight, good listening skills and you'll earn the respect and ears of others.

If I clicked on your recent posts and found it was all about you I wouldn't bother listening or commenting. I've reached the stage where I respond to folk who engage in the process and ignore others.
Translated that comes down to a part "I'll scratch your back..." and part "to know, know, know you is to love, love, love you..." if you get my drift.
Looking at your short history I note that you've mostly posted about you but have responded to a few others though in an almost monosyllabic and not particularly helpful, fairly tokenistic way. I may be inclined to listen but would probably hold out until you're more responsive.
Get known, be know for fairness, insight, good listening skills and you'll earn the respect and ears of others.

I tend to lean this way as well. Couple of times I've seen folks post for a song, look at their join date and it is like 5 years ago and they have 20 posts. Not a lot of giving there. Or there is the one and gone.

So as stated here, I fall into this line of thought as well.

If you are looking for people otlisten to your recorded tracks and comment, then use the MP3 Clinic section of the forum, and as already mentioned, listen to lots of others' tracks and comment on them.

Last edited:
This site is a blessing in disguise as a forum......treat it with respect and care and it gives back.......( dig deeper).....:)

Back