Page 267 of 320 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3194

Thread: New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi all.
    Ive just signed with this forum and looking forward to becoming an active member.
    I live in London UK and have been recording for around 5 years now and have nearly 200 original tracks on my youtube site. I have a question. How do I create a thread in the forums? I can't see a thread starter button anywhere. Thanks.

Thanks
    How do you post a new topic? I've searched everywhere, all I see is the reply to thread..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mnelsonswe View Post
    How do you post a new topic? I've searched everywhere, all I see is the reply to thread..
    Welcome mnelsolswe!

Top left of any page select 'Forum'. Select the appropriate one for your topic. From there you will see a big blue '+ POST NEW THREAD' button.

Post away!
    PC Win7-64-24G i7-4790k/Cubase 10 Pro 64-bit/2-Steinberg UR824's/ADAM A7x/Event TR8/SS Trigger Plat Deluxe/Melodyne 4 Studio/Other things that don't mean anything if a client shows up not knowing what it wants.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmys69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello from the East Coast USA

Hey guys, I love the community already. Just found this thread and want to say hi! I am building a small home studio for ACX and instrumental work. I look forward to playing around in your sandbox!

Thanks
    HI guys i am new here but i have to say that I am rly rly new here in anothr way that maybe someone can understand what i ma rly saing , like, i am trying to do somethig serious and trying to work about it so i decide to come here and try to found some help , I want to try to get a job or at least survive the way i can with editing or something like that , i am rly young (21) and i know that those days those things are so hard to do and in the way I can I understand the ""why"" it be so hard and i maybe too much think about the ""%"" sometimes that i rly have to but fuck off evrything ( in a good way ) i am young i want to try it , in 10-20 years probably i should be more ""smart"" and realyze that life fuck u up and shit like that . I do not want to let u think I live in a strane way or that i probably have troubles that most people dont have i dont like to act like that its not a good way to do stuff in my opinion but i do not even care about people taht fell ""bad""cause someone is someone only because he or she is someone so dont worry i am not like that . I just want to let u know guys that i am here 4 some reason and that i need some help and i do not execpt nothing but here i am here to ask :P ^^ !. So guys have fun with stuff like editing and art in all his way to be art i rly love the feeling that learning this make me feel even it is fucking hard and love too see people around the world helping eachother even the only way they can to do something but still trying to do something . ( a bit serious but """fuck u up dude """ . sorry 4 my eng but at the moment i cant do more ^^

Thanks
    Hey everyone,
    nice to see a community for producers/musicians, I study art and pretty much just make music instead of painting or anything. Hoping to get better at all of this music stuff, see you all soon!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by _mike View Post
    Hey everyone,
    nice to see a community for producers/musicians, I study art and pretty much just make music instead of painting or anything. Hoping to get better at all of this music stuff, see you all soon!
    Welcome Mike.

Thanks
    Hi Anne here, new at recording, thought I knew something about it til I tried Reaper out. Now I realize I need some assistance. Thank you for approving my profile!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwyvern84 View Post
    Hi Anne here, new at recording, thought I knew something about it til I tried Reaper out. Now I realize I need some assistance. Thank you for approving my profile!
    Hello Anne and welcome. I am a Reaper man myself along with many members of this community. This is a great video resource for Reaper and best of all, it's free. I visit the video locker often as things are updated. There is no doubt that any questions you may have, can and will be answered by this community. You made a great choice going with Reaper.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by umbraeprod View Post
    Hey, my name is Lilla and I am a member of a creative group. I'm sure many of you used crowdfunding for your projects. Can I have some comments on this campaign?:
    No Man's King | Indiegogo

Does it sound intersting to you? (Not asking for money, I am asking for help.) Thank you!
    It took less than 3 sec for me to sign off. I don't play games.

Thread Information