Hello!

Federico Hugo

Hi guys! I'm Federico, I'm 20 years old "producer" (and youtuber, I try ^_^). I have been trying to get best results as I can in terms of audio (mostly).
I joined this forum because I'd like to find some people who could help me and give me suggestions about my recordings. I'll post you my last cover song that I produced entirely. I hope to receive some comments about it ^_^.

P.S I'm the one who sings and plays the guitar :)

I am not qualified to judge your music (nor equipped any longer lugwise!) but I would like to make two observations?
You are turning away from the mic to play. Can anyone hear the result of that?

FFS get a pop shield!

Dave.

Well, if this is for real, you did a nice job. It was so well done I question if you really did this. If you did do this, very impressive.

Well, if this is for real, you did a nice job. It was so well done I question if you really did this. If you did do this, very impressive.

I'm pretty sure he was miming to a pre-recorded track (and nothing wrong with that in a video context). If not, he had a big multcamera shoot going on which must have cost a pretty penny.

I like the voice (was it you or are you just the producer?) and your choice of music suits it well. If you want me to be nit-picky you have a slight problem with sibilants and just the occasional "pop".

On the video side, nice and simple--but I'd have really loved to have seen the odd shot showing both musicians in the same space together. I suspect you problem was a very small room but, if it was prerecorded you could shoot anywhere.

Anyhow, nicely done

I'm pretty sure he was miming to a pre-recorded track (and nothing wrong with that in a video context). If not, he had a big multcamera shoot going on which must have cost a pretty penny.

Yea, I figured it was recorded first and then shot for video. :cool: Even so, it was pretty damn professional.

Hey! Thanks very much for the replies guys! And yes, I recorded the song first, and then I shooted the video trying to sync to what I did before ^_^. So do you think that audio quality is nice? I'm trying very hard to get professional results. I'm still not so much satisfied about the final LEVEL of the song. It seems I can't reach the volume of commercial releases..And I'm wondering about where the problem could be, maybe in the mix, or in the mastering...
If anyone can hear this with studio monitors, could you tell me where I should get better? EQ? Compression?... Thanks again :D Take a listen to this too 8)

Back