Converting to .WAV and downloading to my PC

Billy Ennis

After following the book on pgs 112 to 115, I am not getting the results I want. I mastered, then saved but cannot find the saved .wav file to produce a CD. Thanks for any help. I was able to transfer the files to my PC but can not use them in the format they are in.

So I say "Are you ladies from England?". She says to me "It's Wales, you idiot" and all 3 of them sneer at me. So, I said "Sorry, are you whales from England?". That's the last thing I remember.

Any help is appreciated. Thanx. :)

Last edited:
After following the book on pgs 112 to 115, I am not getting the results I want. I mastered, then saved but cannot find the saved .wav file to produce a CD. Thanks for any help. I was able to transfer the files to my PC but can not use them in the format they are in.

Godzilla-facepalm.png

That's what you get when you try to use the instructions on pages 112-115 of Fifty Shades of Grey to help with your audio production.

After following the book on pgs 112 to 115, I am not getting the results I want. I then saved but cannot find the saved .wav file to produce a CD. And now I've lost track of where I was, And now I can't find the thread, Where is it?.
Somebody help!,,Who said that!

And nobody's offering help? :D :facepalm:

I think any of us would try to help but we need to know what software the OP is using before we can make any suggestions.

Back