Underground shi*t, NOT MAINSTREAM, UNDERGROUND bombtrax!!!!!!!!!!!! Underground shi*

The__Bomb

LLARION,>RAMI> DOGMAN> SNAKDOG505 thx for teaching me how to post music and shi*t>>>INCANUS> NAKATIRA> TAMKY>>BROS >>> A lot of my brothers on the board have been waiting for this thread to drop and have big interest in the trax check up your private messages. I learned the D fuck**in miner chord for this trax on my buds guitars, the dark sh*t on guitar he says AND I AGREE! I was using up HAMMERHEAD RHYTM STATION FOR THE hotass$ BACKbeats too.

TO EVERYONE else >>>>>> YOU CAN ALL LISTINE TOO????!?!?!?! what do you think of the trax?? The bass heavy as shi*t or ALMOST? I don't have the rap over it yet because of the demand from me to get the trax on this board but I'm workedon a hot friend from my high school. Is this good trackage? tight or not tight enough yet for him? IT WILL BE F&CKIN LONGER. AND I WILL TAKE into considetion any review EVEN FROM THE high rep asshole*S who willn’t go near other peoples trax if they dont got a high rep too. Well the high rep and ego ass*holes probably would not understand this track anyway. This is more of an underground sh%it. Not fuc$kin ass mainstream like a lot of crap dropped out not underground adns shi$t. I WILL understand if you don’t get this trax.
Peace out

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1M6NICA4QIYD72WYFMRGEZ6NST
How is it? HoW”S THE BASS????? The mixing?? THE BASS HEAVY AS SH*IT or almost?? This is gonaa be bumpin in my high school parking lots soon. How is it?? The bas is what I care about most!!!!!!

Last edited:
That's a killer HAMMERHEAD beat, bro. And you've nailed that D F*#k-ing minor chord man. That was some major D f#*king minor. This shit IS underground. To be honest, I'd like to hear it way further underground. Like have it coming out in CHI-f*#king-NA. That way you'd have to send REAL miners to get it back, not just D-f*#king-miners. I'm going to have that chord in my head all night now.

The__Bomb said:
SNAKDOG505 thx for teaching me how to post music and shi*t!

That's just nasty AND NOT TRUE DUDE!!

Great, I probably shouldn't have taught this guy how to post music.& thanx for inviting us to the thread through private messages, I don’t think we would have seen it otherwise with that non-elaborate heading.

“workedon" Is that a dinosaur?

Can YOU even read your posts?
Good entrance style too, I gotta try insulting half the board and then in the same post ask them to review my music.

Well all jokes aside, the bass is heavy and MAYBE you have some potential here?? I don't know... I don’t really understand why it’s “underground shi*” but that just must be because my rep power is too high, nothing to do with the music sounding to me like a 5 second looped beat with a “D fuck**in miner” played here and there or anything.
Peace out bro & good luck with your girl "knocking straight up"

Dammit, by 1 minute too!!! That sucks. I probably should have went for quality over quantity in my jokes :(

LMAO... the dark sh*t on guitar "the D fuck**in miner chord"

Jesus Christ....i Gotta Catch My Fucking Breath.....just A Minute...

Okay, Damn That Shit Was So Tite Yo I Got A Nut And Shit. Yo Dog That Bass Is Slammin At Least Or Almost. I Done Gotta Turnaround On Dat In Five Times If You Kno Whatum Down Wit Yo. Main Get Up On Dat An Ride It Playa Cuz You Down Wid It Hustla. Im Filin Dat D Miner And Shit 2 Yo Cuz Dat Like All That Dark Shit Dat Make Me Wanna Bust Caps In Dem Foo's An Shit. Dont Listen 2 All Dem High Rep Assholes Dat Be Hatin And Shit Cuz They Dont Know What Da Undaground Is All About Yo. Keep It Undaground Main Cuz You Know Wassup Foo

yaw yaw yaw yaw yaw,that $@$ was hot yo,ThIs IS ThE UNDERGROUNDEST UNDERGROUD EVER SON,yo ya gota peep dis Yo Dis SOME CraZY UDErGround D# MothaJuMPInG MInor SOn,yo you Nailed it SON!

Need more cowbell!

I've met a number of professional hip hop artists.

Not a single one of them talks like that off the mic.

Its pretty easy to separate the men from the boys. All that crap is *marketing* and it works. If you want to be respected, you have to treat people with respect. In their own language.

-C

Oh loosen up Chris...You just don't know musical genius when you hear it, Dawg.

Hey! Nice job on the d-minor! Heres some other chords you can use with that.....G, E-minor, F, A.....the list goes on and on..........try the Mel Bay Chord book for future reference or the Roy Clark big note guitar song book :D

Ooooooh......E-minor...That's a dark one too...I'm too scared of you, boyeeeee.

ahasdlfkasd;lfkasb;lkansdfasldkg

day in and day out this board continues to amaze me. This is the best thread I've ever seen. I laughed for a solid 5 or so minutes before posting this. It took me 2-3 minutes just to read the first post I was laughing so hard. Thread starter: KEEP POSTING HERE PLEASE! :eek:

Aiight fools! U obviously ain't met any profe$$ionals THIS HOT! Watch out high school parking lots, this is the future! This guy is $$$$$$$, did U ch-ch-chech his profile?

D minor dude? THIS GUY IS BEYOND THAT, he's "D miner" or Df*m (D fuck*in miner) plus more chords are going to require a chord change and THAT'S NOT UNDERGROUND shi*t foo. Keep the bro underground, no mainstream ass not underground mainstream s**hit nonnotnonunderground

The__Bomb said:
Not fuc$kin ass mainstream like a lot of crap dropped out not underground adns shi$t. I WILL understand if you don’t get this trax.

Dude......I don't know what there is to understand but, then again I'm from Ky. How is this underground?

Anyway- just listened to the beat.

Its a beat alright. And that's about it. But, yeah, your bass is fine. With nothing else to compete with it there's nothing to screw it up. If you add other things, like an actual bass line or low end synths, but since its pretty much just a drum track... the low end is fine.

I'm hoping that the song changes around a little in its full version. A lot of hip hop beat makers just getting started forget that song changes are a good thing. Bringing different melodies in an out of the beat makes for an interesting piece. Too often I see one pattern repeated over and over and over... and the rap just goes on top. When the end of the song finally rolls around the beat just fades out.

Zero impact. Not using the beat to accent the words AT ALL. Might as well have a click track instead of drums for all that the beat adds to the song. Do professional hip hop artists do that?

Anyway. Cool drum track. Cool guitar sound. To give any more useful observations I'd need to hear the whole arrangement and the vocals.

Take care,
Chris

Well the high rep and ego ass*holes probably would not understand this track anyway. This is more of an underground sh%it.
You're wrong there, I understand completely ... well done! This underground is definitely shit, or whatever the hell you said. :)

RAMI said:
WOW! A serious review. Now THAT is funny.

Hellloooo???? :eek:

Too bad he's not going to understand it because it's not in Ebonics.
We're really building this guys ego up, from what I see he doesn't dig sarcasm so he's going to think he's the shit

I love the random out of time guitar notes he throws in between two Dfms... brilliant!

RAMI- I work with high school kids learning hip hop, rock, jazz, and recording technology. Once you get past the attitude they typically have more creativity and flare than adults with the same level of experience.

Making fun of high school kids is like shooting fish in a barrel. For them making fun of adults is the same. (shrug) What good does that do? If you don't give some helpful feedback who's fault is it if they don't get better?

No disrespect to anyone who is making fun, but do you have any idea what that does to a teenager? Think about when you were a teenager... did you have any respect for the adults that gave you crap?

Hip hop is where its at today. There is A LOT of positive energy in it if you get past the crap that's well marketed and shocking. Its a GOOD thing at the high school level and so I treat it that way.

Take care,
Chris

Back