Twisted Gloria!

True-you are a very devoted and meticulous listener when you come to the MP3 clinic. You probably listen dozens of times or more where most people will give 1 or 2 listens. You probably memorize the song lyrics and melodies-and are honest in your critiques. And I will always welcome your opinions, Thank you!;)
You are welkom Tony!! I do love to listen to the songs posted bunches of times... or over several days if I can't be home for any long periods. I usually just download the song ...and play the song while I clean up my pigsty:eek:...errrr....I mean SHED...:D....or even dance around to it.

I love listening...it is good ear excersizes...but...it also numbs them out, as you well know...I also try to listen on headphones as well and at close range and far away...crank it up...turn it down...strange habits I have.

The main reason I like to listen so many times to someones song, is one, they put a lot of time and effort into recording them(unless your me..:D)...so I should put time and effort into listening if I'm gonna give an opinon...

...and two, there are some songs I've listened to over and over and on the 20th listen, suddenly hear something I had not heard before...it amazes me how this happens, other than listening in sections or by instruments and then listening to the overall sound...it gets freaking intense and takes a lot of time for me sometimes...but listening to other peoples tunes...feeling what they feel...interacting with that in different ways...sometimes I sing, sometimes I dance, pick up the guitar, the bass, play the keys or sing...I've even wished I had an accordion at times...:eek::D..just messin' with ya!!..if that song leads me to do one of those things..or all of em, I know that song has really touched me...even in their rawest form...okay...now I am babbling..;)

There have been some very rewarding times in the mp3 clinic...funny ones too..and of course some cave moments....this is my favorite forum on HR...I love it when I have a lot of time to spend in here listening. This part of the forum, is the best learning area on this forum, with some talented and experienced musicians for teachers...just listening to yous guys music is a lesson in itself...anyway I think so.

About the memorizing of lyrics...I can barely memorize my address...I keep an ID bracelet on at all times...:D:p

You are welkom Tony!! I do love to listen to the songs posted bunches of times... or over several days if I can't be home for any long periods. I usually just download the song ...and play the song while I clean up my pigsty:eek:...errrr....I mean SHED...:D....or even dance around to it.

I love listening...it is good ear excersizes...but...it also numbs them out, as you well know...I also try to listen on headphones as well and at close range and far away...crank it up...turn it down...strange habits I have.

The main reason I like to listen so many times to someones song, is one, they put a lot of time and effort into recording them(unless your me..:D)...so I should put time and effort into listening if I'm gonna give an opinon...

...and two, there are some songs I've listened to over and over and on the 20th listen, suddenly hear something I had not heard before...it amazes me how this happens, other than listening in sections or by instruments and then listening to the overall sound...it gets freaking intense and takes a lot of time for me sometimes...but listening to other peoples tunes...feeling what they feel...interacting with that in different ways...sometimes I sing, sometimes I dance, pick up the guitar, the bass, play the keys or sing...I've even wished I had an accordion at times...:eek::D..just messin' with ya!!..if that song leads me to do one of those things..or all of em, I know that song has really touched me...even in their rawest form...okay...now I am babbling..;)

There have been some very rewarding times in the mp3 clinic...funny ones too..and of course some cave moments....this is my favorite forum on HR...I love it when I have a lot of time to spend in here listening. This part of the forum, is the best learning area on this forum, with some talented and experienced musicians for teachers...just listening to yous guys music is a lesson in itself...anyway I think so.

About the memorizing of lyrics...I can barely memorize my address...I keep an ID bracelet on at all times....D:p

Now that you have the Harley you might get a compass as well-you never know where you may roam to now~~;)

Now that you have the Harley you might get a compass as well-you never know where you may roam to now~~;)
Illinois looks pretty good...;)

Today I received a letter from the Dept of Revenue...saying that my Class M license is invalid due to incorrect info!!:confused:

Hey!!...you don't think they've seen me ride before do ya..?:eek::D

Illinois looks pretty good...;)

Today I received a letter from the Dept of Revenue...saying that my Class M license is invalid due to incorrect info!!:confused:

Hey!!...you don't think they've seen me ride before do ya..?:eek::D

Sounds pretty bogus True-can't trust those civil servants can ya! Hell we have a biker bar here in town that you would fit in with just fine-that new Harley would be the envy of all of them..;)

Sounds pretty bogus True-can't trust those civil servants can ya! Hell we have a biker bar here in town that you would fit in with just fine-that new Harley would be the envy of all of them..;)
Hahhah...funny..I've had my bike laughed at and dismissed as a gurly bike by long time Harley riders..my neighbor, who is a long time rider, walked over the day they delivered it...took a look..got a :rolleyes: look on his face and walked off...the arrogant fuker!!..BUT..most of the other long time riders I know, encourage me and don't make fun of my bike..they just say, some day I will want a bigger one.:D Hey, I am just starting out and going as big as I can for my skill level. I want to enjoy the ride, rather than kill it...or me.

Tomorrow I'll be straightening out this mess with my license...I hope anyway!!

Hahhah...funny..I've had my bike laughed at and dismissed as a gurly bike by long time Harley riders..my neighbor, who is a long time rider, walked over the day they delivered it...took a look..got a :rolleyes: look on his face and walked off...the arrogant fuker!!..BUT..most of the other long time riders I know, encourage me and don't make fun of my bike..they just say, some day I will want a bigger one.:D Hey, I am just starting out and going as big as I can for my skill level. I want to enjoy the ride, rather than kill it...or me.

Tomorrow I'll be straightening out this mess with my license...I hope anyway!!

Hey Girl, I sure hope it's a quick and easy solution to the cycle license tomorrow! I saw in your other post that Thursday was a major bitch of a day for you--Best of Luck!;)

Back