New Hard Rock track from Australia- critique the recording quality

Hello, the guitars sounds great... i didn't like the kick, sounds too fake. Anyway the mix is great... The only thing that i would change is the vox treatment, i don't know what it is, but for me doesn't fit... maybe a different eq, or less reverb... just an idea.

I've heard that guitar solo a million times, made famous by Richie Blackmore with Deep Purple, and taken by many many others.

Cool song btw.

Cheers

You're from Townsville huh? I lived there for 8 years...what a dump!

Your song is pretty good...heavy, crunchy, some quiet parts some louder...some rumbling heavy chords some nice sparingly used unison bends...lickety split solo.

Keep on truckin

See if you can get a few gigs in the Rising Sun public bar...better byo chicken wire etc

Song's great, well performed and beautifully recorded.
My only nit is the voice. It just doesn't do it for me, it doesn't fit this style at all. You need a Bruce Dickenson kind of singer for this. Otherwise, very nice.

Joey :):):):)

Sounds pretty cool.

It still took me a few minutes to figure out how to play the song. Not great site design.

I'd tone down the weird reverb on the vocals. It's distracting.

The rhythm section (guitar and bass) isn't really filling up the sound as much as it should. It just sounds kind of empty.

Overally pretty good though.

Mono mixes suck. Surely you know about multitracking, right? This would be about ten times better with multiple guitar tracks and panning. It's hard to tell how things actually sound with everything crammed in the middle.

Back