Collab - Lonely...now with True eurt on Vox

Monkey Allen

Fork and spoon operator
I loved this the first time. More True only makes it better.

Wow...that was kick ass!

I downloaded it for future listening enjoyment. It is so drenched in reverb, which a lot of people seem to discourage, but I think it sounds great with your stuff. The singing and pickin' are sounding good...

She be here...you are speaking of me, right...?:confused:..the lady part through me off for a minute...:D

Thank you guys..:)

Too much reverb...? :D:D:D

My aim is True.
It seems mixed as a duet but with a little EQ competition going on. Was duet the intention? If it is you'll need to sep the vox by pan, EQ & verb.
I like it but the addition of the 2nd vocal means a bit more mix work is needed to make the most of it.
I think a little blending will make this a superb track.

Very passionate backing vocal, True. I'd cut a bit around 3 kHz from the lead gtr at 2:26, and a bit around 200 Hz from the bass. The main vocal has a Lennon-ish quality that's expressive. But I'd prefer to hear it all more clearly without quite so much verb.

I loved this the first time. More True only makes it better.
Where is the heart emoticon when a gal needs it..?:D Thanks RAMI.
Very passionate backing vocal, True. I'd cut a bit around 3 kHz from the lead gtr at 2:26, and a bit around 200 Hz from the bass. The main vocal has a Lennon-ish quality that's expressive. But I'd prefer to hear it all more clearly without quite so much verb.
Thank you XLR.:) He has a very cool voice. Monkey and Kevin did an excellent job!!

My aim is True.
It seems mixed as a duet but with a little EQ competition going on. Was duet the intention? If it is you'll need to sep the vox by pan, EQ & verb.
I like it but the addition of the 2nd vocal means a bit more mix work is needed to make the most of it.
I think a little blending will make this a superb track.
I just love hearing your post...they make my day smile...:D
Sounds good, I agree with Greg, way too much verb for me personally and I love verb!
:D..yah..if you say there is too much, then there must be a tad too much. Thanks EL

Am I even supposed to be replying here?...I should probably let the one doing the mixing do that...but I wanted to thank ya all for taking the time to listen and for some of you, it is your second time around.

I'm the guilty one who did the second mix with True's vox. Where's Kevin Allen when you need him?!
Hey..you didn't do such a bad job on the mix Monkey!! But yah...I wonder where Kevin is? I will Yahoo him again.:)
Sounds pretty good, but I'd personally like a lot less reverb. :o
Thank you Greg...what...you reverb hater!!!!:D
Wow...that was kick ass!

I downloaded it for future listening enjoyment. It is so drenched in reverb, which a lot of people seem to discourage, but I think it sounds great with your stuff. The singing and pickin' are sounding good...
Thanks heatmiser:)...cool...a reverbhound!!!
Interesting tune...sounds pretty fun. Makes me want to kick back and relax...have another beer, and listen to music...:D

Fun listen...:)
How many beers did you wind up having Dog...?:D

Thanks for the listen.

I'm moving to live in Hong Kong Thrursday next week...I don't have any time to really do much mixing anymore

Back