anyone wanna collab?

zed32

Re-Attached Member
i want to cover Alice In Chains "Rain When I Die". i want to do the vocals and mix it and what not, and was wondering if anyone would like to pitch in with some drums, bass, and guitars for a collab. reply here or send me a PM and we can get everything situated....:cool:

I'll do bass! I'll do bass!

i want to cover Alice In Chains "Rain When I Die". i want to do the vocals and mix it and what not, and was wondering if anyone would like to pitch in with some drums, bass, and guitars for a collab. reply here or send me a PM and we can get everything situated....:cool:

I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!

Gimme detalis.....tuned as the original? What sound? Grindy? Smooth? loose? Tight? Or as close to the original as possible? Speak to me my brother!!!:D:cool:

I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!I'll do bass! I'll do bass!

Gimme detalis.....tuned as the original? What sound? Grindy? Smooth? loose? Tight? Or as close to the original as possible? Speak to me my brother!!!:D:cool:

sweeet...i guess i'm gonna go for close to the original in this case if you can do that. if not, then do whatever you feel sounds good! i wanna find a drummer though so i can get a click track established and get everyone on the same page. i can't do the guitar because i don't have that kind of Wah-Wah action available haha. anyone for drums and guitar???? :eek:

OK nevermind i just noticed JRhager wants to do drums, sweet. i'll mess around with getting a click track going tonight. i have DFHS also, so you can even send me a MIDI file and i can bounce the drums on my computer. i'll keep you guys posted.

just need a guitar...

sweeet...i guess i'm gonna go for close to the original in this case if you can do that. if not, then do whatever you feel sounds good! i wanna find a drummer though so i can get a click track established and get everyone on the same page. i can't do the guitar because i don't have that kind of Wah-Wah action available haha. anyone for drums and guitar???? :eek:

OK nevermind i just noticed JRhager wants to do drums, sweet. i'll mess around with getting a click track going tonight. i have DFHS also, so you can even send me a MIDI file and i can bounce the drums on my computer. i'll keep you guys posted.

just need a guitar...
What do you need drums for? Don't you create your own drum tracks from samples or something like that? :confused:

^ Thanks for trying to phase me out GREG!!!! :D

I'm in the process of getting the triggers shipped, so as soon as they hit, I'll set 'em up and see what I come up with... I'll keep you posted,

-Joel

I'll take off the bottom heads and see what I can come with acoustic... My heads don't sound "great" (I'd say good, but not great). Also, my room sound SUCKS! We'll see though...

Crappy real drums is better than awesome fake drums. :p

+10...and I am a really crappy drummer....:D

I'll add whatever you need Zed...see what's happening, and let me know. I've got a few things going on, so am slow right now.

hey DOgman, it would be awesome if you could do some of the vox, like the spoken parts or the lower parts during the verse vocals.

Crappy real drums is better than awesome fake drums. :p

I'll have to politely disagree with you on that. With multi-velocity samples, and bleed systems, you really can re-create a nice live performance... you still have the timing and performance of a real drummer, but with sounds that are 10x better than anything I could record in my basement. With that said, I'll still see what I can do with the acoustic heads (still waiting for the triggers).

well jrhager there's no rush, i'm actually coming down witha cold right now, so i'm not even gonna be able to sing for like a week at least haha. if you could play it triggered with DFHS that would still be pretty cool. we'll see how it turns out.

I'll have to politely disagree with you on that. With multi-velocity samples, and bleed systems, you really can re-create a nice live performance... you still have the timing and performance of a real drummer, but with sounds that are 10x better than anything I could record in my basement. With that said, I'll still see what I can do with the acoustic heads (still waiting for the triggers).

I was just kidding man. :)

I still like real drums better. :p

Back